Chapter 11 Closing time

It soon became after hours as everything within the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is empty, except for a certain child working and living in the Superstar daycare as music played in an endless loop. Everything was going as it usually did besides there being a child working and living in the daycare.As the Glamrocks were being checked for any glitches in the programming or anything else not to mention to make sure that the security systems were going fine after a while of checking all of the bandmembers. Everything seem to be clear.

As everything was going to be ready for after hours as the Glamrocks went to the elevators to go back to their rooms in Rockstar Row.It seems after some maintenance check everything seems to be going fine, except that Freddy was no longer allowed to go in the west arcade because today he had a strange glitch, causing him to dance uncontrollably.

So until the glitch was out of his systems he could no longer go into the west arcade it was a safety precaution.As there is also some S.T.A.F.F bots patrolling around here for upgraded security reasons as some of the security systems have been a little bit buggy lately, but maintenance doesn't know why.As the Glamrocks are in their rooms doing their own things. No one has ever talk to Monty not ever since what happened to Bonnie. Some people knew it wasn't Monty's fault that Bonnie was decommissioned.

But the rest of the band, including other people don't thank so as things haven't been the same ever since Bonnie became decommissioned, and Monty took his place in the band.It is very stressful for the gator to fill in such a huge amount of shoes that Bonnie had left behind it was a lot for the gator to take in even though his friends aren't really his friends anymore it's been difficult.It a lot ever since Bonnie became decommissioned and found and gator golf.

Everyone had blamed Monty for what happened even his closest friends when he took Bonnie's place in the band he never wanted any of it no matter how much he said it, though no one believed him. Not even Freddy believed in Monty sure Freddy acting nice and friendly when it's opening hours on the outside but inside he gives Monty a very hard time when it's after hours. Even when there's no other customers of people in opening hours as well.

This continued on ever since Monty took Bonnie's place in the band. So he destroys his room in order to relieve his stress. It was the only way he knew how to do it. Besides, his former friends, don't even care what he does anymore, so what was the point in talking to them? Monty continue to destroy his room. Luckily management decided to blackout his room so no one would see what he is doing but the gator didn't carry the way. Monty however, felt so much anger and stress over everything that happened.

It was just too much for him to take in. So this was the best way for Monty to relieve stress.As the only thing that was left in place, and his room was his bass guitar on its pedestal as his make up desk was also untouched. But the bass player destroyed everything in his room, as there were scratches on the walls, including tearing up his couch, revealing the soft squishy and fluffy material within it. Including how he ripped out his neon sign from the wall, as it was no longer illuminating light. As claw marks, scratch the green paint on the walls, including there was some dents as well.

Not to mention part of the couch was thrown out into another part of the room, but Monty kept on destroying his room. It was the only way for him to relieve any stress. Also, his former friends didn't care what happened to him in his room, so why should he be bothered at all? The gator never wanted any of this. He didn't want to take Bonnie's place in the band it wasn't fair. As the bass player continue to destroy his room as it was blacked out from the outside, as there was signs there with cartoon images of him and the white bear.