Chapter34 Mysterious sounds

Gregory knew it had been weeks since he had a strange dream that contained a message as there have been more child disappearances beside himself within this gigantic establishment.He knew that something was happening, and he needed to figure it out as he secretly collected whatever evidence he could get and hid somewhere very secretive.

Because at the moment things weren't going well with his friends so he needed to make sure that whatever evidence he had collected, he needed to put it somewhere that only he would know and that's what he did.Gregory needed to figure out what exactly is happening as he had a feeling that these glitches and these children disappearances were all connected to this rabbit, silhouette that he knew he saw during those security recordings.

He needed to know, and he needed to get some answers as he was pretty sure that these glitches affected all of the animatronics, including his friends as he doesn't understand what is happening.Gregory realize that it had been weeks and he was the only child that was inside of the daycare as he doesn't understand why it was very strange as he hadn't have any reports from other employees as to why it was very strange and he doesn't understand what is happening.

He need to figure out what is happening as right now it was best not to do anything to draw too much attention to himself, at least until he can figure out what exactly is going on.Gregory had that strange feeling that he was being watched again as he doesn't understand why because right now with the lights were out as there was only the soft green lights, illuminating from the artificial stars above the ceiling.As the upbeat and bubbly music, soon change into the relaxing, soft, gentle lullaby version of itself.As this certain change happened in the certain change became complete as it became time for patrols, but even though his friends left, he still can't understand why he was having the feeling of being watched.

Gregory needed to figure out what is happening as he was right now putting away some plushy's into a basket that will be transferred to lost and found soon.He soon got lost within his own mind once again, as he can't help that as many questions are plaguing him as he needed to figure out what is happening.Gregory can't figure out what exactly is happening as his mind was being tormented by questions that needed answers very badly as he continued to pickup some plushy's to be put into lost and found his mind continue to race with so many questions that distracted him completely.

("Why can't I figure out what is happening.I need to figure out what is going on here and it has something to do with the message that came with cryptic rhymes that I got.I know that these cryptic rhymes have something to do with whatever is happening here, but why that's the part I need to figure out.I need to figure out what is happening I know whatever is happening here isn't going to be good and this cryptic message that I received in I guess it was a dream had something to stop it. But I don't know what to do. Hopefully I'll get the ass as soon as right now I need to figure out what to do on my own. Wait are those footsteps?")

Gregory stopped what he was doing as he listened as there was footsteps coming from the outside of the giant wooden doors as the other footsteps as well as he need to figure out what is happening.He soon open the giant wooden doors without thinking and close them as he needed to figure out where that mysterious sounds came from.

Gregory looked around and spotted some silhouettes at least how he can make out through the darkness heading off as he needed to follow where those sounds are coming from and that's what he did.He soon realize that he was in another section of this gigantic establishment as he was walking through the hallways.Gregory is determined to figure out what exactly is happening until he stopped at a very familiar area as he recognize the familiar cartoon versions of the van with each of their own neon lights and colours as he recognized the starry night like ceiling.