Chapter 14 A new products

It had a couple of weeks ever since Gregory had been working and living in the Superstar daycare of Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex as everything has been going pretty fine as things were never better.He had been so well as he gotten used to it he basically knew what to do inside and out now it was a lot from to handle, but he could do it.Gregory had been working very hard to as it helped him feel so much better as everything was still confusing to him, but he felt a little bit better and he didn't mind at all working.

But he still had been given breaks by the daycare attendant as Sundrop talk to him as he also decided to play games with him as well and when it's time for naps his brother Moondrop also helped as well as he was playing music by humming as well as reading a bedtime story and helping him get to sleep.

Gregory formed a very strong bond with the playtime and nighttime attendant and he enjoyed it because it felt nice. It was the first positive relationship that he had in a very long time.As he is still a little bit unsure with adults, but he was trying to talk to them. Once he tried to talk to Freddys handler, but he quickly went back inside of the daycare as he still has some trust issues with adults.Gregory also received a bunch of books for things that he needed to do in his job as well as he was living here but he is the news that management had approve of some new products that will be in the Superstar daycare as they are new flavours of the very popular soda of Fizzy Faz so that was a lot for him to take in.

He couldn't understand why, but he decided to go along with it as the new soda machines were already installed into the area.Gregory is just in the Superstar daycare doing some work, as there was a knock on the giant wooden doors as he went over to investigate why there was knocking as it wasn't opening hours yet.He open the giant wooden doors as S.T.A.F.F bots there with a package as he was given the package as it was robotic humans like things left.

Gregory then walked back as the giant wooden doors closed as he placed these packages on the security desk as he realize that the packages that he had were the new flavours of Fizzy Faz as he was surprised that this, but he guess that he gets to try these new flavours.He doesn't understand why they were brought here, but he realize that management must've brought them to him so he could test out the drinks.

Gregory does seem to mind about that at all it was part of his job description, and he had to work and live here as he looked at one of the soda cans this one being a new citrus flavour as he never had any soda at all.He continue to look at the the soda cans as he looked at the soda can.As he looked at label on the soda can with the new citrus flavor. It's obviously was promoting what the digital and non digital advertisements were with the Energizing candies.

As there is Sundrop as he is holding two of the new sodas in a surrounding, that is obviously in daytime as there are clouds there. Including how the words were bright and colourful advertising, the new soda being citrus flavoured and is a Energizing drink.

 Including how the words were bright and colourful advertising, the new soda being citrus flavoured and is a Energizing drink