Chapter 41 Consolation 

Gregory felt like everything was working out for him as he already saved one of Freddy's friends from this virus.He feels like everything is finally working out as Freddie helped him to patch up some of the damages that he had gotten over that night luckily, he was able to take a break and recharge himself for the next night.Gregory took a nap for an unknown amount of time as he woke up again luckily, he didn't have to freak out about the other Glamrocks but he did need to be careful because the S.T.A.F.F bots are still patrolling around the gigantic establishment, as there was still no other employees here as the gigantic establishment was still on lockdown.

He couldn't understand what exactly was happening at all as he needed some answers.Gregory soon decided to find the other games as Freddy was also helping as well, but checking other areas of the gigantic establishment as he continue searching in the area of the gigantic establishment he was doing already.

He is determined to figure out what exactly is happening within this gigantic establishment as he was also trying to figure out what did his cryptic messages that he has been receiving means as they were very confusing for him.Gregory needed some answers, and he was going to get them no matter how long it was going to take as he continue searching for the arcade cabinets as well as more cryptic messages if he can decipher them.He soon got lost within his own mind again as he can't help it. There were so many questions that he needed answers to these questions and sometimes he tends to lose focus with reality.

("I need answers as to what exactly is happening here, right now. I also hope that my friends will get back to normal after this.But I don't understand what's with all of these cryptic messages including that white rabbit.I need to figure out what exactly is happening and I'm not going to give up on that. I've already saved a DJ I can save everybody else. I just hope that Vanessa won't find me, including that rabbit lady.")

Gregory still continue researching as there was many items here, but not the arcade cabinets that he was searching for as he saw some missing plushes of Monty and Roxy including some missing merchandise, such as magnets of Freddy and Chica.He also found another gift box as he decided to turn the handle and see what it was as he finished turning to handle confetti came out as there was a magnet inside of it.Gregory had gotten a closer look inside of the gift box as you realize that the magnet was a purple hippo as he really didn't understand it as it wasn't that great.He honestly that I like this magnet at all as he left it in the gift box as he turned around, trying to forget about it.

("I don't like that magnet. It was honestly very bad.")

Gregory continue searching for the arcade cabinets as he listen to the music playing in an endless loop as he was avoiding the S.T.A.F.F bots as he continued, trying to find these arcade cabinets, but it wasn't easy.He is still confused about all of these cryptic messages, including these weird arcade games, but he still needed to figure out what does all means and find those arcade games.Gregory continue to search as he was getting lost in his thoughts with more questions as he couldn't help it, but he was pulled out of his thoughts as Freddy contacted him on his Fazwatch to give out surprising information.

{Gregory, I have identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There was also a fire exit in the prize corner. Check your Fazwatch. I will make both locations on your Fazmap.}

Gregory then look to see the locations of possible exits as he was excited, but somewhat disappointed as well because he needed to still save his friends and the rest of his family from that virus.He also needed to figure out what exactly is happening, especially if Vanessa was involved at this as well he still doesn't trust her but he had a feeling that Vanessa was a clue in these cryptic messages, but he doesn't understand why.Gregory felt so conflicted on what he should do as he decided to speak to Freddy on his Fazwatch as he was also curious of what's going to happen to the animatronic bear as well because he desperately wants to know if he will be alright without him.