Chapter 43 A cryptic dream 

It was very strange what was happening it felt unreal but it was. Not to mention the fact that this was a strange dream that being had.It what is a very strange dream not to mention it felt real even though it was simply a dream, it felt real, and it was a strong dream to say the least it felt very strange and realistic, as a castle became the new surroundings for the security officer that was knocked out by a strange silhouette that assembled a rabbit with blood red eyes before everything was engulfed by darkness.

It also had a very peaceful feeling that this dream had but it was very strange.As it took a while for Vanessa to regain, conscious, realizing that this wasn't the pizzaplex but some kind of castle it was very strange.

It didn't look like any other castle that was made for attracting people for a tour.As the castle was illuminated by the strange golden flames that didn't have anything to light it up as it was very odd.As there was a sound of a rain storm outside of the castle. It was very strange as to what exactly is happening. Including how there was a red carpet there on the floor of the castle that had a very familiar black and white checkered pad into it.

This was certainly quite odd, as this whole area seemed off and giving out a strange feeling of mystery and welcoming energies. There was nothing to do but explore, as it made sense given that Vanessa had nothing to do at this point. The only thing that there was to do is to explore this strange place, as it was very odd. As the sound of the rain, storm continued outside of the castle, as the strange golden flames continued to illuminate the castle as well.

It was very strange this place.As a feeling of nostalgia as well came in, along with this feeling of mysteriousness, and the peacefulness that the castle seem to inhabit.It wasn't an option so the only thing to do was to explore, and that's with Vanessa did that in this very strange place. But this castle also felt somewhat familiar as nostalgia also came from this castle. It was very strange. As well as confusing as things were simply falling into chaos. How did a simple job fall into an absolute mess?

It was honestly very confusing, but there was nothing that Vanessa can't do at the moment all that was left to do was to explore.As the security officer continued walking through the strange castle pathways. The mysterious golden flames lit up, illuminating the castle pathways.It is very strange, but familiar as this kind of flashback memories of an arcade cabinet that's the pizzaplex has but those arcade cabinets were acting very strange.

As this new scenery as familiarity's of those arcade cabinets.As the hallways seem to be endless as the golden flames continue to illuminate the pathways as a feel like it will never end as the sound of the rain storm continued.It feel like a never ending labyrinth within this castle, but it was very strange how this castle simply appeared out of nowhere as there was so many other images that didn't seem to belong here at all.It is very strange, as there was a animatronic that looked similar to the electric guitar player but the colour was different.

Not to mention the model itself. It looks like an older version. Including some doors that belong to the security offices, as well as some paper plates, decorations as well.Some confetti as well, and some animatronic shells that appear to be older models of the band in a box.It was very strange, including there was many other items here, as well, that seem to be all the versions of the band, including old advertisements.

There is a very old poster with a cartoon rabbit, but it was yellow with a purple bowtie as there was also purple eyes for those cartoon rabbit.Not to mention, there was a classic strawberry milkshake with whip cream, and a cherry on top of it with the cartoon rabbit. As there was also a straw in the milkshake to accompany it as there was a cartoon words on the poster as well. As the cartoon was said: Join us at Fredbear's Family diner on it.