Chapter 13 Perplexing

It was strange being in here and this gigantic facility has it felt very warm and comfortable, including safe.Gregory had never been to a place that felt so warm and comfortable as well as safe. It was very strange as the music kept on playing in an endless loop. He had only been in to cold places that felt uncomfortable and difficult to sleep, so this was very strange to him.It's very strong for him to be in a place like this very strange at all.

Gregory is very perplexed at this. He had never felt this comfortable at all. It was a lot for him to just take in. It was very strange being in a place that was so welcoming and so loving as well. It was so confusing for him.

He couldn't understand this at all.Gregory felt lost in all of this as he was holding his plushy. It was just very confusing for him to take in. He didn't understand why this place felt so safe for him he just dead. It was very confusing for him. He just doesn't understand why this place felt so much like a home. He was just so confused with all of this.

It was a lot for him to to process. Just being in a place that was so welcoming he felt so out of place here.Gregory is simply confused as to why this place felt so safe for him, for some strange reason couldn't understand it and he couldn't understand why some of the adults here were nice. It was so confusing for him. This is confusing for him. He doesn't understand any of this. It didn't make any sense to him because all he ever had with experience with adults was not the greatest at all.

It just didn't make any sense to him as everything that he had to grow up with felt like paper now to him. All that he remembers is that adults don't treat him very well.Gregory had never once had a good experience with an adult.As things began to overwhelm him. It was simply too much for him to take, and he just couldn't understand any of this. His mind began to be clouded with so many thoughts. It was hard to keep track.

(" I don't understand this at all. Why were those adults being so nice to me? I don't understand it. I thought all adults didn't care about me. I don't understand any of this. Why are those people being so nice to me? I can't understand at all. It's all so confusing for me. I just can't understand any of this. Why does this place feel so safe?)

Gregory is just so confusing all of this that's happening in his life it's so confusing he can't figure it out at all.He doesn't even understand why the people here were so nice and welcoming. He just can't explain it at all. Things to him right now didn't feel like they made sense anymore. Especially the animatronics they were so nice.Well to be honest the daycare attendant is nice both Sundrop and Moondrop are really kind to him, but he doesn't understand why at all he was not used to this much kindness and love in his life.Gregory is simple confused by all of this.

It just didn't make any sense to him at all really he was never used to this.He doesn't understand this at all. He was never used to this kind of love and care at all. Because he was all used to the badness that happened to him, but this was completely different.Gregory couldn't understand this at all. It was completely strange for him. This was also confusing for him as he held his plushy close to him simply thinking about everything that's happening to him.

He couldn't believe this at all really strange, very strange for him.Gregory is just lost at all of this as he continue to listen to the music playing in endless loop he didn't realize how much time has passed at all.He was once again lost in his own thoughts.

("I don't understand any of this. Why is everybody being so nice to me? I don't understand at all. Why are these people being so generous and nice. I don't understand.Why is everyone being so nice to me and kind I've never had that before. It's feels completely strange to me. I've never experienced anything like this before. This is also new to me. What do I do?")

Gregory is just lost in all of this as he doesn't know what to do as he continue to hold his plushy close to him as he was just confused in all of this.He doesn't understand all of this he was never used to this much kindness and generosity. It was overwhelming and perplexing to him. He wants to figure out what are these new feelings that he is having but he doesn't know where to start.

Gregory is just trying to understand all of this as he continue to squeeze his plushy he just can't seem to understand it.He tried many times to understand why this is feel so different than what he was used to before he enter the shake and take establishment but he couldn't at all.Gregory is just completely lost in the situation as he hold his plushy close as he continue to ponder in his thoughts, trying to figure out why it is this so different.

(" I don't understand why does this feel so different than what I was used to. I can't understand this at all. Everything just feels so different here. It feels much more warmer and safer than it does outside when I was living in that alleyway in a cardboard box. This strange feeling I can't understand it why this is feel so different. Everything is just so different to what I was used to. I can't understand why. I don't understand this at all maybe taking a nap can clear my head.")

Gregory then, was surprised again as the lights went out the soft green lights, illuminating from artificial stars on the ceiling had returned.As the upbeat and bubbly music, had returned back to the soft, gentle, lullaby version of itself again. Including how a certain change has happened again, and the certain change is now complete once more.He still have to get used to this, as he looked at the bag of Sleepytime candies, as he did try to sleep, but he couldn't as he had his blanket and pillow, including his plushy as he went to the bag to retrieve what he needed.

Gregory open the bag as they were blue wrappers in it containing the Sleepytime candies as he grabbed one, and opened it as the candy was a blue sphere as he placed it in his mouth.He enjoy the taste as the candy slowly dissolved within his mouth as it tasted like blueberries, lavender, and honey, with a little bit of mint as an aftertaste.Gregory then felt strangely tired as his mind started to get covered with a dream like fog as he laid his head on the pillow as he also brought his blanket with him as the golden and silver star constellations on his hoodie, was still illuminating as he covered himself up with a blanket.

He then started to hold his plushy very close as his eyelids became much more heavier that it became a possible for him to keep it open any longer.Gregory then realized that his eyes lids had completely closed as he then stop thinking so much as his mind was covered in a very thick, deep, dream like fog as everything felt warm and fuzzy to him.He then felt his body becoming limp and loose as he soon lost consciousness, and then blacked out as he fell asleep.As this was the first time he had ever had a good nights sleep in a very long time.