Chapter 37 Night 1

Gregory had been in many dangerous situations before, but this was the most dangerous situation that was he is in as he already got out of the front lobby not to mention avoid going into the daycare after what had happened he was pretty sure his friends might be angry at him.He also reunited with a Freddy, and found an area to hide as the rest of the band members laughter him, as well as avoiding the security officer he just can't trust adults, at least not yet given his bad history with them.

Gregory also needed to get something to eat because he was starving right now, so he needed some food.He also realize that while he was hiding with Freddy, when the white rabbit he has seen before, passed right by him, and the animatronic bear, he realize that Freddy couldn't see that rabbit.

Gregory had asked the animatronic bear like because he see the rabbit, and that confused him saying that that was the rabbit here at least not anymore, with that hint of sadness within his voice.He couldn't understand what at all did that mean but right now he needed to survive, and have some thing to eat as he followed the animatronic bear to the atrium to receive some food.Gregory had to stay hidden the photo booth as he noticed Roxy including Monty and Chica coming and patrolling around here with the S.T.A.F.F bots as he is still hiding in the photo booth waiting for an opportunity as Freddy is in a recharge station again.

He needed to get out of there as he was getting lost in his thoughts once again, his mind always did this getting consume within his own thoughts.Gregory just can't help it as he was getting lost within his own thoughts he can't help it as it was hard for him to focus on anything other than his own thoughts.

("I honestly have no idea what to do, but I have to get past them. There's no way I'm letting myself get caught, especially with the security officer.I need to find a place to hide and also wait for Freddy to finish recharging. I don't understand what's going on. but I'm pretty sure I can figure it out not to mention with that cryptic message that I had there it's still there and I have it. But I don't understand what it all means. But I have to figure it out before anything bad happens. I will figure it out and nothing is going to stop me. But for right now I need to get some food and hide. I should be able to make my way to the restaurant now.")

Gregory soon realize that everything was empty as he took this as an opportunity to quickly head to the restaurant as he did, the shutters opened, and he went inside of it as the shutters closed.He soon what's the wrong and found some leftover pizza and ate it luckily it was plain cheese pizza so he didn't mind at all. He actually liked it.Gregory then found another ventilation system as he decided to head in it. Once he did, he started moving around, feeling the cool metal on his body.

He soon started getting lost within his own thoughts again he just can't help it sometimes his mind would always do this and sometimes he doesn't even realize it.Gregory continue on moving throughout the ventilation system as Freddy had finished recharging, and he can meet up with him again through the ventilation system as he still was getting lost within his thoughts.He continue on moving not noticing that there was a silhouette there following him and getting closer.

("I don't understand what is happening at all here, but I need to figure it out. I have a feeling whatever is causing all of these issues is connected to that white rabbit. Not to mention I have a feeling that that cryptic message is also connected to all of this, but I can't figure out why. But I'm not going to give up. I will figure out what is happening. As nothings going to get in my way. Wait a minute what does that sound?")

Gregory then listened as there was a familiar sound that he listened at the atrium, and the big show started, but it sounded like it was coming from a music box.He turned around to see a silhouette as the silhouette approached, revealing to be some kind of wind up toy, but there was no wind up on it.Gregory had no idea what this toy even is it seems to be spider like as this wind up toy was also holding some instruments as well as wearing a top hat as it has colours of pink and white

.He also notice how it came close to him as he saw those pitch, black eyes and wind up toy as the cymbals constantly smashed together, making a horrible sound.Gregory felt the adrenaline within his body as he started to move very quickly, trying very hard, not to let that thing get him as the music continue getting closer to him.He soon notice a open duct as he soon went through it and landed on the floor as he looked to see the wind up toy right behind him and then turning around and leaving.

Gregory looked around to see where he was as he realize he must been in the security office as he saw a cartoon version of a white bear there with an instrument, and doing many other things as well.He took a breath of air as he relieve, but he got out of there but he needed to figure out where to go next as he saw the security office and went in it.Gregory looked around the security office as you noticed, monitors a fan, a chair, and many other profs an advertisement for the bandmembers.

He then noticed there was a casing that looked like Freddy's head on that desk, along with the computer monitors and the fan and anything else there as well.Gregory is curious and interested as to what is inside this Freddy shaped head case as he decided to open it as it was pretty easy by touching the nose, which made a little honking sound.He notice how old the mouth of the case, open as confetti came out and there was this badge inside of it as he decided to pick it up and when he did, he got a closer look, realizing that it was a security badge level five then a sound came out of nowhere.Gregory didn't understand what was happening until he realized it was an alarm as he contacted Freddy on his Fazwatch to explain the situation as he needed to figure out how to get out of the issue that he was now in as he also realize that the other bandmembers might come to investigate it.

"Freddy! I have a problem I got the security badge but it set off an alarm now. Your friends might be coming to get me. What do I do about it?"

{Do not panic. I will deactivate the alarms. But you must defend yourself if my friends come close to the security office. It will take me a while to deactivate the alarms.}

"Okay Freddy I'll try to do my best to defend myself against your friends. As you do your best to deactivate the alarms."

Gregory then went to check on the cameras as he saw the bass player and the keytar player getting close as he then close the doors on them.He saw Monty banging against the door, trying to open it but it wasn't working as the gator eventually gave up and went off, but Roxy is very determined as she tried to open the door by force as there were only scratch marks on the metal door.Gregory looks to see the wolf trying to get in with so much brute force as he didn't know what to do as he made sure not to make the door open after a while footsteps started to leave signifying that the keytar player had given up.

He felt the adrenaline pumping into his body, even more as the sound of the alarms soon deactivated as he then got a message on his Fazwatch again as he was still not used to it.Gregory knew it came from Freddy as he was all that the alarm went off, but it was still pretty terrifying. What had happened to him as he still needed to figure out how to get out of this gigantic establishment.

{All done!See? That was not so bad. If the path looks clear, then head on over and we shall reunite.}

Gregory then headed out of the office walking on the black and white checkered pattern floor as he then open a door and saw Freddy there.He then felt very tired as he felt his body shutting down. Luckily Freddy had picked him up.Gregory couldn't understand what was happening as he felt himself becoming more tired as he wanted to sleep he heard a little bit of sentence from Freddy before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Do not worry Superstar I will take you somewhere where you can relax it is currently 5:59 AM but I have a feeling that you cannot leave tonight. Maybe tomorrow it will be more successful. But for now let's take you somewhere where you can sleep luckily, I know of a place that no one will know that we are hiding out."

Then the animatronic bear carrying the unconscious child, headed off to a location that has been closed off for a very long time.A location that had not been used ever since the golf accident as it was not able to be rebranded like everything else within the gigantic establishment.A location that had both wonderful and painful feelings as it was Bonnie bowl and no one had been in there ever since Bonnie was decommissioned.