Chapter 19 Bugs in the system

Things have been acting very strange in the pizzaplex as the security systems lately have been acting very odd not to mention how some of the S.T.A.F.F bots are behaving quite strangely as well.As the security systems have been acting a little bit buggy lately as maintenance has no idea what exactly is causing this problem as management had already sent the nighttime security officer Vanessa for some therapy, but even when Vanessa went off to therapy these strange bugs kept on happening.

As not to mention how some of the endoskeletons are acting strange as well within the maintenance section of the gigantic establishment.But the security systems have been acting very strange as some of them were going completely haywire, causing some technical problems with the computers, making them stop and being completely frozen.

It's very strange, not to mention how some of the S.T.A.F.F bots are acting very strange, as well not to mention have some of them have been missing as well as some of the ones that haven't been missing have been acting completely strange moving around when it was an after hours and going completely crazy around some customers.As a large group of S.T.A.F.F bots have completely vanish, which is very strange, even though there was sounds of that missing group in the sewers.

As well as some other S.T.A.F.F bots have disappeared some that weren't in a large group just some of them were taken in random locations of the gigantic establishment.As some of those random missing S.T.A.F.F bots are completely lost was simply working, some simple jobs within the gigantic facility.It's a very strange issue that the pizzaplex is having as maintenance has no idea what exactly is causing this at all. It was very strange.As maintenance person to figure out what is going on not to mention why was there so many disappearance of equipment.

It was very strange, not to mention how the endoskeletons started to attack people. Normally the endoskeletons wouldn't do that, as instead of the usual, dull colour of blue they had for their eyes they had a blood red eyes piercing through the very soul of people attacking them.But the endoskeletons can't seem to attack people that are looking right at them but when you look away, that's when they attack it was very odd.

Not to mention how some of the large group of missing S.T.A.F.F bots would randomly reappear, but looking completely different.As that group looks like something from a nightmare. It was very strange why that group looked so different. As no employee interacts with that group, as that group seems to be very violent.So it's best just to stay away from that group as the randomly selected S.T.A.F.F bots that had also mysteriously vanished still had not been found but now there was a bunch of missing, sticky notes.

Which was very confusing because first of the systems were not working properly as maintenance could fix the issue. Now there was missing office supplies. As management was not happy about this at all. Especially how the strange glitches was still happening with the security systems. As maintenance still had no idea what exactly is happening with the systems.

As one of the people for maintenance mentioned how this was similar to how, Bonnie was decommissioned, because Bonnie was experiencing the same symptoms.As the rest of the employees for maintenance. made that employee be quiet as the mention of the decommissioning of the rabbit was meant to stay completely classified.

But speaking of rabbits, many of the young customers of the pizzaplex start a drawing, a rabbit character, which nobody knows of.Because nobody has ever seen this character at all. It wasn't part of any side attraction that was for sure. Not to mention how this rabbit character seems to look very different.As the eyes of this rabbit care of this seems to be the same colours of the endoskeletons the blood red eyed colours that was very terrifying to say the least for some employees, as well as the parents.

As the maintenance team is still trying to figure out what is going on but cannot repair what these strange bugs are because if they are similar to what happened to Bonnie, then it was pretty clear that this was going to be bad.As management didn't want this to be another Bonnie accident as it was already revealed, that when Bonnie got these strange bugs in his systems, he wasn't able to get them out and as a result got decommissioned.

It became pretty clear by maintenance that these were the same similar bugs the Bonnie got, but they seem to be much more efficient than ever as if the ones that Bonnie had were like the test versions and these are the official versions of these bugs.As these bugs were so much more stronger than before, and making the equipment acting very strange.As the security systems were still acting, very strange, as there was mostly static on the security camera feed.

Not to mention how whenever some of the S.T.A.F.F bots still acting very strange under these strange bugs have become a lot more violence, as well, not to mention sound of the alarm at anything, which was incredibly annoying.As there was already complaints from the security officer that worked at the nightshift giving feedback of what is happening. Including the fact that the endoskeletons still attacking people that looked at them, but luckily, they have some weaknesses that the animatronics have which were flashing lights that would cause the endoskeletons to temporary deactivate before coming back online, giving the person enough time to make a getaway.

As there was another group of missing S.T.A.F.F bots as there were sounds of the missing group from the attraction that is Fazerblast which people tend to not listen to all pay attention at all not realizing what exactly is happening. Including how management kept on making excuses about what is happening. As maintenance was not doing so well trying to figure out what's going on.

But luckily, the Glamrocks are not acting strange, including how the DJ is acting fine as well. Not to mention how the daycare attendant is behaving normally both Sundrop and Moondrop are doing just fine.But unfortunately, that might not be able to last at all as the strange rabbit figures soon prepared to take this to a whole new level.

Since the testing was done now it was time to head for the Glamrocks and the DJ. Including the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop including everybody else, as well as the child, won't know what will happen. Until it is unfortunately too late for it to stop at all.

[TW warnings for the next chapter: Blood. Injuries.]