Chapter 46 Night 4

Gregory watched as Freddy and Chica helped Roxy as he looked see Vanessa watching everything as well as he couldn't believe this was still happening at all, as it was the fourth night in this gigantic establishment.He still have no idea what exactly is happening because he didn't understand who was really behind all of this, but that was not the point right now.

Gregory looked to see that the now free band members are talking with each other to catch up on everything that had happened as he also needs to think of a plan to get to Monty's arcade cabinet in order to free the bass player from the virus.As he already knew that this arcade cabinet was in Gator Golf.But he didn't know where, in that attraction that arcade cabinet is currently stationed at as not to mention that white rabbit will be waiting as well, including how Monty is very strong.

He could easily defeat the other bandmembers very quickly as he also has a bad temper as well.Gregory continues to think of a plan trying to find a way to distract Monty so that he could get to the arcade cabinet and beat the game but he didn't know what to do.He knew that the other bandmembers could hold Monty back, but for how long that's what he didn't know as he also knew that the bass player was immune to the Fazerblaster and Fazcam because of his star shaped glasses, protecting him from the flashing light and laser beam.

So there needed to be another issue to get to after finding the arcade cabinet as well as another solution on what to do in that, but right now is not the time to get distracted.Gregory is thinking of what exactly is going to happen after all of this, and how come there weren't any people when it became a new day in the week it just didn't make any sense to him.He also wanted to ask Roxy some questions because he knew that the wolf had special eyes that could see through walls so he thought that she might've seen the white rabbit because he was curious as to why the others couldn't.

Gregory is getting lost in his thoughts as he was getting plagued with so many questions he needed to figure out what exactly is happening.He can't help it when he is getting lost in his own thoughts as his mind was being played with so many questions.Gregory continue to get lost in his own thoughts, as he was waiting for everyone to catch up with each other as everything felt so confusing to him.

("I don't understand what's happening at all. I understand that this has to do with the glitch and the missing children, except for me for some strange reason.I also know that the white rabbit is involved in all of this, but why is it that no one else can see that rabbit except for me and Vanessa?I think that Roxy is able to see the white rabbit, but I have to ask her later. But I also want to know if I ever will get my friends back. I don't like the way how my friends are acting now. I hope I can get my friends back but first thing is first we gotta save Monty.")

Gregory is soon pulled out of his thoughts as Vanessa told everyone it was time to head to Monty's Gator,Golf for free the bass player from the virus and sign another arcade cabinet.He soon started to follow everyone heading to the golf course as they first needed to go to the atrium which is the hub of this entire gigantic establishment.As it was kind of difficult to get there because of the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around, not to mention, was getting to the atrium and heading to Monty's Gator, Golf.

It's going to be very difficult with some patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots as well as Monty himself being there, since that is his attraction after all.Gregory also knew that he needed to be careful on the catwalks above that attraction because Monty could be there as well but he didn't have time to get distracted in that as he continues to follow the group as they reach the atrium.He noticed how the atrium looked different without so many people, as there was some patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots as he had been in here before.