Chapter 7 First day 

It was now opening hours in the pizzaplex as everything was getting ready for when the customers have arrived.The Glamrocks are getting ready for the children, that are here be here for spending some one-on-one time with them autographs as well, not to mention going to the attractions as well. Including going everywhere else within this gigantic establishment as the restaurants will be filling on the food and drinks, and many other things as well.As the gift shops were being restocked with many souvenirs as the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots no longer moved around as someone doing jobs in the restaurants, and in the gift shops, including the attractions as well.

As others, that were patrolling around, after hours were only for security and as the west arcade, was getting ready as well as the DJ started to wake up from his nap and prepare to get ready for the kids coming in here for the music and the arcade cabinet games and so much more as well.

Not to mention how everything was being cleaned up as there was no stains on anything so that all of the customers can have a good time here.As everything was starting to get ready for the customers to come in as the employees were heading in as well. As soon as the shadows, with the cartoon version of Freddy's face on the began to lift up from the entrance, there was obviously a depiction of the day there. Above the entrance, there was neon cartoon images of the band there with neon word, saying: Come back soon.

On it as everything was getting ready for it to be opening hours very soon

On it as everything was getting ready for it to be opening hours very soon.Because everything was going into overdrive. Everything in the Superstar daycare was getting ready to for when the younger children were heading in here as Gregory is helping out a lot as he was cleaning up and putting things back to where they belong with Sundrop as he was happy that he held some help as he felt Moondrop is happy as well with the help, as he was very happy within the backseat of their shared mind.Then a robotic voice, spoke out to many of the speakers that this gigantic establishment had all over itself.

"Attention! The pizzaplex is now open. Have some fun. Rock 'n' roll."

Then as of right on cue, there were a lot of people coming into the gigantic establishment, wanting to go to the attractions to see the show and buy souvenirs and anything else as well in the pizzaplex.As everything, so going into overtime as many people were in the front lobby, talking with each other as some were going to the gift shops, including the café. Not to mention how old is went to the elevator to go to the atrium to hang around there, or go to the attractions.Some were taking photos in the photo booth.

Others were getting passes to put their younger children into the daycare as the shutters opened, and parents were taking the younger children to the daycare so that they could have some time to themselves.As there the sounds of people coming in as the lobby there was packed full Gregory couldn't believe this as he felt a little bit overwhelmed by all of it.Then all of the sudden many children went into the slide, and then landed into the ball pit as there were so many children in there as someone coming out to play around in the jungle gym area, as others were talking with each other.

Some were even sitting in the kid size chairs, and tables.Others were playing with the giant Freddy plushy, and so many more.Gregory still can't believe it as he was a little bit, overwhelmed by all of this still happening, but he tried to calm himself down a little bit.He then helped out with putting away some used of supplies for arts and crafts, as well as some plushy's that were also dirty and into the washing racket. Including helping, put away some garbage which was a lot these kids were very hyper, especially with the Energizing candies.

Gregory felt himself becoming very exhausted, but he had to continue doing this, as he figured out how to work the computer things to help with his friends he was able to put in the report so far.He continue to work around here doing so many things that he passed by his coffee break, but he didn't really care as he was determined to help anyway, he can.

Gregory then felt a nice touch on his shoulders again as he was cleaning up the plushy's it was still uneasy feeling for him as he didn't listen to the sounds of jingling bells.He then realized what is happening as he turns around to see his friends there he was happy that it was his friends as he was still working, pretty hard, and doing many things.

"Are you okay?You've been working a lot helping me and my brother.So is everything fine?"

("Indeed it's very helpful of him to help you and me.But he must be exhausted. He also must need a break by now.")

Gregory took a deep breath as he was holding a Monty plushy, and a Roxy plushy, including a plushy of the DJ and so many other plushy's as well.He still need to put these plushy's into the wash cubby so that he can wash them as he also needed to prepare some snacks and cleaning everything else too.Gregory already had the snacks prepared and how are they cleaned up the empty soda cans of Fizzy Faz as he been working so hard that he was exhausted too so he does need a break after he finishes putting away these plushy's in the wash cubby.

"Okay you and your brother right I'll take a break after I put these plushy's in the wash cubby, however. So that these things can be taken to get washed. Then after my break, I'll help put away the items for naptime."

Gregory then put away there pile of the sheets into the wash copy where they were other plushy's to be washed, as well as some other materials as well.He then stretched as his muscles were so tired doing many things such as picking up plushy's that children had messed up with paint, including cleaning up the kid size tables, and putting away the empty soda cans of Fizzy Faz into garbage cans. Not to mention putting the dirty plushes into the wash cubby. As well as so much more but now it was time for lunch as it was pretty clear things to his Fazwatch that show the time it was time for his lunch break so that's what he decided to do as when it will be time for naps. He will help her for now. He just wanted to have something to eat as well as having a break too.