Chapter 44 Breakfast

Gregory had woke up from his nap, which he just realize he must've fallen asleep when he lost all energy as everything was fuzzy.He still felt tired as he can move his body only a little bit as he felt a soft squishy padding of the daycare on his entire body.Gregory is still confused as to what exactly is happening as he looked around his surroundings everything was still really fuzzy to him as he listen to the upbeat and bubbly music playing in an endless loop.

He soon got his body to move up as he realized he was back in the daycare. He felt the adrenaline within his body pumping up again as he did not know what to do.Gregory is still shocked of what happened anyways, how Freddy just turned him in like that not to mention that the lead singers eyes were also a new colour that is purple.

He had so many questions as his surroundings became less fuzzy, and he can make out the details again.Gregory still needed to figure out what to do next, as he was confused on what to do and how to get out of here, but he couldn't let himself get distracted.He started to move his body as his legs felt like jelly took him a while to walk properly again given how much he overloaded with emotions that he blacked out.Gregory had to get out of here and save Freddy from that virus at least that's what he thought given how Freddy's eyes were an unusual purple colour.

He started walking, even though he was a little bit wobbly given how his legs feel like jelly after while however, he finally regain control of his legs and started walking properly again as he needed to get out of here.Gregory knew that his friends would be here and given how he escaped from the daycare and started his crazy adventure he knew he was going to be in trouble.He continued walking on the soft squishy padding as he started to get lost with his thoughts again as he can't help but do that as he has so many questions as well as being curious.

("How do I even get out of here? I don't know what to do at all. Not to mention Freddy is currently having some problems at the moment.It's just so confusing for me I don't know what to do? Not to mention what's going to happen to me when the security officer finds me.I'm not going to like it when that security officer find me. But I do have to explain everything to Freddy and including the security officer. But I don't understand why the rest of the staff didn't tell Vanessa about me. Wait, did they not even tell Glamrocks about me either. Maybe that's why Freddy thought I was a guest when I met him. I'm pretty sure this virus also got to the S.T.A.F.F bots because they started to alert the band members about my position. I need to figure out what to do. But I can't get distracted right now. I have to get out of here.")

Gregory then found the giant wooden doors as he felt relief, but he didn't notice the sounds of footsteps with jingling bells coming in his direction.He soon gotten close to the giant wooden doors as he reached out and felt the smooth wood that made up those wooden doors.But he is then pulled back as he felt a familiar touch on his shoulders as he was taken away as he then turn around.Gregory then looked to see the daycare attendant holding him in a very gentle, but also tight grip as Sundrop didn't say anything as he continue to walk of somewhere holding the child as Moondrop also was determined as well as he was focussed within the backseat of their shared mind.

He didn't understand what was going to happen to him, as he then felt himself being placed down on a furniture.Gregory looked to see that he was sitting on a kid size chair as he didn't even realize it, but he couldn't make any movements as he realize he was being tied up by some rope, making it impossible for him to escape.He then fill the rope a little bit tight on the skin as he then felt some thing coming out as it felt warm he looked to see on his arms that there was some blood coming out.