Chapter 31 Investigating 

It was another typical night at the Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex but lately things haven't been so typical lately, as the security systems are acting strange, including all of the animatronics. Not to mention how there was strange disappearance of children.But there have been some coworkers talking about the Superstar daycare to be more precisely the assistant why was it that that employee was so quote on quote popular that will never be understand.

As everything has changed so much, but this will not stop one stubborn, security officer from figuring things out.As Vanessa needed to figure things out as maintenance couldn't do anything about it neither could management it was not going to be easy, but nothing was going to get in her way.

Now no matter what Louis said Vanessa was determined to figure out what was happening here as this was the best job that Vanessa had for a very long time.Now Vanessa didn't have a good childhood with her parents as everything was a lot, especially with the divorce that happened because of that she needed to go to some therapy for a long time after a while everything seem to be going fine as Vanessa had gotten a job at Fazbear entertainment.Then meeting Louis that was the first time.

Vanessa had a friend for a very long time then getting transferred to the night shift in this gigantic establishment was even more good news for the security officer.Now Vanessa didn't hate people or any children she was just simply a night person, so this was the perfect job for her as talking with Louis always helped.As now there were these strange children, disappearances and including these strange glitches, affecting the security systems and the animatronics.There is no way that Vanessa is going to let this happen at all, as the security officer was gathering a lot of information.

It would take a while, but nothing was going to stop Vanessa as there was already so much evidence gathered.But decided not to tell anyone about it not even Louis, because of this one thing that Vanessa learned very quickly when working in this entertainment franchise is that the management can't be trusted.It was pretty clear that management of Fazbear entertainment couldn't be trusted seeing what happened when there was another missing child report nothing happened, and nothing had changed.

But it had been difficult to find some evidence, but it wasn't going to stop the security officer from figuring out what is going on.As the evidence that was gathered was taken directly back to the house, where there on couple of boards, connecting to each other by a couple of red strings.

As it was time to stop patrols after getting a sip of coffee and then getting the flashlight it's time to head off to Rockstar Row.It always started like this, but things have changed ever since these disappearances and glitches came in as this still isn't going to stop Vanessa after turning on the flashlight the security officer went walking within Rockstar Row.As everything seem to be going fine well, now that these strange things have taken over.

("I know somethings happening, and it's involved with these glitches as affecting the animatronics and the rest of the security systems. Including the strange disappearances of children. I know Louis doesn't believe me, but I have to figure out what is going on and why are these all connected to each other.I need to figure out what is going on and I have to stop it because I'm pretty sure it will keep on going until something even worse happens.But gathering all of this evidence is tricky as the security systems, are so buggy. Not to mention these glitches and making everything difficult. But I am not going to give up. I'm going to figure out what's happening and I'm gonna stop it.")

As time continue to move forward, Vanessa continue patrolling in Rockstar Row making sure that the band were in the rooms as it was pretty clear by her that Monty was in his room given all of the smashing and crashes sounds at the bass players blacked out room.Due to the constant destruction that the gator was doing in his room making it impossible to repair it not to mention that other thing that happened management had blacked out his room completely, so that no customer can see him destroying it from the inside.This is very strange at least to Vanessa. Everybody already knew that Monty had some anger issues, but he was normally such as nice guy. His anger issues never did this before, and he was never this violent.