Chapter 51 Epilogue 

It had been weeks ever since the disaster in the pizzaplex as Vanny was handed over to the authorities, and she was put in jail for life after everything that had happened, causing all of those disappearances. Decommissioning Bonnie and creating that virus.So Vanny come back as everything soon return to normal in the pizzaplex as Monty was cleared from the rumour that he decommission Bonnie, even though there were some people that think it was him but after reviewing some security footage, it was pretty clear that it was Vanny that decommission Bonnie.

As the current ceo of Fazbear entertainment was soon fired after doing some blood test. It was pretty clear that Gregory is the the rightful heir to Fazbear entertainment.As he was one of the descendants of the founders as his real mother and father had perished in a car crash, and he was simply a baby as his last name was Emily.

Gregory didn't know how to take in all of this, as it was shocking information for him as he will inherit the company when he is old enough to, but until then Vanessa will help him as she also legally adopted him, as there was going to be some changes in the gigantic establishment.Some of those changes is that now daycare attendant can now move around the entire gigantic establishment in opening hours, and after hours as both Sundrop and Moondrop are excited and surprised at this no longer only going out for patrols after hours.

Sundrop became excited because he could finally explore the rest of this gigantic establishment as he had some help with his brother Moondrop showing him around as he was a little bit, overwhelmed by this as well within the backseat of their shared mind. The other changes is that the employees could no longer use tasers on the animatronics given how some of the people that work that did it for fun so now they could only use the bright flashing lights.As the other changes were that the DJ could finally speak more than what he was programmed to on his voice box, as he could finally speak freely like all of the other animatronics.

As Monty finally cleaned up his room as it was restored to its original state, as it no longer became blacked out as everyone came to see him. As for the amalgamation, it was broken upon as some of the animatronic pieces belong to the museum section of Rockstar Row so they had to go back into the display areas.Gregory also had found something very important as he took it to Vanessa as it was recognized as one of Bonnie's missing personality chip as soon as it was brought to maintenance. It was clear that Bonnie was alive.

Well the animatronic equivalent of that as the maintenance team worked day in and out as transferring the personality to the newly upgraded brain modules, so that there wouldn't be any need for a replacement, personality, check or anything else.Gregory also went to school now, as he was learning so much, and made friends with kids, his own age.He is still goes to the daycare to hang out with his friends as Sundrop still became very clingy to him as he refused to let him go same with his brother Moondrop as he too refuse to let him go whenever it was his time to take over.

As everybody was called in to Rockstar Row for an announcement. Once everyone was at Rockstar Row the maintenance team soon gave out the great news that Bonnie was back as it took a long time, but the bunny was finally back in working order.But before maintenance could re-introduce Bonnie back to everyone explain to the former bass player everything that happened to him as the mechanics wanted to know if he wanted his old place back in the band. But the rabbit told him that he didn't want to. He would prefer to be in his bowling alley, teaching children how to do bowling as well as performing some birthday parties there.

Everyone was shocked at this, but they respected his decision as Monty still is the bass player for the band.As everybody was also informed that Bonnie was now having a new look given everything that happened, and because he wanted to simply stay in his bowling alley. They decided it was only fair to give his new look that was similar to the cartoon version of himself of the bowling alley.As Bonnie soon came out to reunite with everybody as he now look different. He almost looks like the cartoon version of himself that was promoting the bowling alley.

As he still could play the bass, but he just prefer not to do that anymore he had retired playing for the band, and simply wanted to stay in his bowling alley, and perform there instead

As he still could play the bass, but he just prefer not to do that anymore he had retired playing for the band, and simply wanted to stay in his bowling alley, and perform there instead. As he was given a new bass guitar as well.Bonnie introduced himself to Gregory as they got along well as the rabbit catch up on everything that had happened as everyone was happy that the gang was finally back together again.As Roxy's Raceway was finally opened again, as the repairs were finally complete, including how that hole was finally covered up and gone as it was also a symbol of burying the dark past of Fazbear entertainment, as that past, will never come back again.

Gregory had felt so happier as he finally realize that he had a family now, and was living life as a child was even though his new family was strange and everything else he was still glad to have it.He also goes to Bonnie bowl to spend time with Bonnie and to talk about things with him as he also realized that he was given a cake that was covered in chocolate coding with cartoon versions of the entire characters there, as well as some candles, and everything else.

Gregory realize that everyone was there in the bowling alley as they were celebrating their anniversary that he came to the family as he was happy for that.He had everything he ever wanted a new family, a new life as he felt so much happiness as he was eating his cake, and his entire family was there to celebrate with him.

[A/N that's it. That's the end of this.I hope you all really liked it.]