Chapter 38 A hideout

It is a very long time since Freddy had been at Bonnie bowl as it is brings back wonderful feelings of happiness, but painful feelings as well. It has been so long since any of the bandmembers had came here.So it would be the great hide out because none of the other bandmembers would be here, but it did bring back very bad feelings and pleasant memories that the painfulness cannot be controlled.As this place has not been open for a very long time as the concept of time had lost meaning to this area.

As this attractions simply stand still without no customers or employees entering it, everything was left as it was ever since Bonnie was decommissioned.But now is not the time to be sulking over the loss of a good friend now was the time to take this unconscious child, and put him in a secure area for him to be hidden as the animatronic bear took the unconscious child, and stopped at the near entrance of this closed off attraction.

But now is not the time to be sulking over the loss of a good friend now was the time to take this unconscious child, and put him in a secure area for him to be hidden as the animatronic bear took the unconscious child, and stopped at the near ent...

It was still painful to return to this specific attraction, but now is not the time as there was something very strange happening here within this gigantic establishment as it had a feeling that it had something to do with the rabbit that Gregory had previously mentioned.After a long, while of soaking Freddy, finally walked up to a entrance closer as there was a S.T.A.F.F bot standing at the entrance these particular kind of S.T.A.F.F bots were different from the others as these require special party passes for customers to enter certain attractions.

But for the band members, as well as the employees entering these attractions are no problem, but none of the band members have been in this attraction ever since the golf accident. But now is not the time to be stuck in the past as Freddy got closer as he was recognized as the S.T.A.F.F bot said a sentence in a robotic, monotone voice, and then leave heading off to a designated area.

"Welcome to Bonnie bowl enjoy your time bowling.Mr.Fazbear. Come again soon."

" Thank you."

As the animatronic bear stepped into the entrance of the bowling attraction time, and there seem to stand still, as there was a wave of nostalgia and bittersweet feelings. Even though it was just the walkway to the attraction, those feelings still were inside of the whole attraction. Everything stay the same as it was when the attraction was closed off as the starry night like sky ceiling is still there and digital advertisements for the bowling alley.That was still on the walls promoting as there was familiar, neon lights. Including some rides, that some younger children can go on.