Chapter 47 The last card

It is falling apart everything was falling apart as Mr. Afton is losing control over everything.As the Glamrocks including the DJ, we're no longer listening to the commands as for the daycare attendant both Sundrop and Moondrop are a little bit more complicated.But at least Vanny still had the S.T.A.F.F bots to work with, but it was also not enough either everything was falling apart as it became pretty clear that the arcade cabinets were found.As Mr. Afton had one thing left as he called Vanny back to the secret hideout that is above Fazerblast to give out instructions on what to do.

As footsteps walk through the hallways of the gigantic establishment, not being bonded at all by the security systems, including the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots as a white rabbit, headed to the secret hideout without being detected at all by any of the security systems.There was obviously needed to be a mission report on what happened.As Vanny already saw everything on the monitors.

But the white rabbit knew that Mr. Afton wasn't going to be happy at all given out everything was slowly becoming undone, wasn't going to be easy at all.As it took a while, but the white rabbit made it to the secret entrance above Fazerblast as there was a little bit of hesitance, but Vanny soon made it up the stairs heading to the secret hideout. After a while of walking, the white rabbit was finally at the secret hideout, looking down at the dome to the attraction.

As this place is looked different without so many people participating in the game within the attraction.But now is not the time to get distracted by this as Vanny already knew that Mr. Afton was not happy about what had happened as it was pretty clear that he might've figured out anyways, even without her help because he always knows what's happening.It is very strange but now was not the time to still be thinking of the consequences.

Because after while there was a bit of silence then Vanny looked to see a another rabbit, but this rabbit looked different as it was a green gold colour that is wearing a purple vest and bowtie. Even the eyes colours of that rabbit were the color, purple as the rabbit suit looked very different as the mouth had the ironic black teeth, but also other teeth as well.

As there were also eyelashes as well on the rabbit costume, including some whiskers as well

As there were also eyelashes as well on the rabbit costume, including some whiskers as well. Mr. Afton looked at his follower as it was pretty clear. He already knew everything that had happened, but he still wanted a report either way. As it was pretty clear that Mr. Afton was already frustrated given what was happening. He was losing control of everything as he did not like this at all this feeling of helplessness.

He had finally called his way out of that hole and he was not going back in it.But it doesn't change the fact that everything was now going sideways as it was clear by the face of his follower that it wasn't good news at all, but it still wanted to report of what exactly is happening right now.