Chapter 36 Lock in 

Gregory is still shocked that he was doing this, but after letting Freddy connecting to his Fazwatch to communicate with him without bringing any attention to the security officer once that was done, the animatronic bear put in some messages for him to receive.He looked at the messages he received, as he was grateful that it didn't make any noise so that the security officer wouldn't come here.

Gregory is grateful that now is that there's a safer way to communicate with the lead singer without the security officer coming in he still doesn't trust her because that security officer kind of reminded him of his old babysitter. There wasn't any fun memories about that.He look at the messages that he was saved on his Fazwatch as he was told that he needed to get to the other side of the door.

That is the entranceway to Freddys room in order to get him out.Gregory had no idea how to get there, but luckily the animatronic bear said that he could use the backroom that all of the rooms within Rockstar Row as the lead singer open the door to get to the backroom as he watched as the door open automatically as he entered inside of the room as the door closed again.He then looked around to see that the backrooms looked extremely different from the colourful and full of child drawings, including a make up desk including plushy's and furniture.

Not to mention action figure with an arcade filled rooms that is in Rockstar Row as he looked to see an open ventilation duct as he climbed up there thanks to a couple of boxes and quickly entered inside of it as he was now in the ventilation system.Gregory then proceeded to move around the ventilation systems, as a felt smooth and cold as he continued moving as he started to listen, as there were other, sounds coming from the ventilation systems as he headed towards them.

He got closer to the voice says, spoke the loudest as he continued, moving, as the voice spoke many words, but it was all muffled together.Gregory soon got close to where the sound was coming from as he saw a ventilation duct, but this one was closed as seen on the other side was the room of the keytar player Roxy as the wolf is at the make up desk complementing herself.He decided to do a little listening, and went close to listen to what the keytar player had to say at the make up desk.

" Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best."

(" That's a little bit prideful honestly. I'm pretty sure that that's a little too prideful.I'm also pretty sure that Roxy is it supposed to be so boastful. I've heard many things about the wolf through some of the employees that walked by from time to time and from what I've known from that conversations is that the keytar player always had low self-esteem, but was never so arrogant. I should probably go now before she notice me.")

Gregory then moved to get out of there before he was noticed, as he headed to the other ventilation duct as he needed to get out before he was noticed.But unfortunately for him, he did not know that Roxy has special eyes that can see through walls as the wolf only saw a only a small figure, moving through the ventilation systems before leaving.Never getting a good look, but the wolf knew that there was something in the ventilation system.

She just needed to know what it was.But that moment, the vision within Roxy soon started to form black pixels, like what happen with Freddy at stage as the black pixels soon covered everything of the wolf's vision, as there was purple pixels that formed the strange emblem that was similar to Freddys, except it was an unique shape similar to Roxy. As there was some purple words, saying the same sentence there below the emblem.