Chapter 15 Repairs 101

Gregory is still doing his work as he is also researching on some of repair manuals that he had received so that he could learn everything about the animatronics and how to repair them properly so he can be able to repair including giving upgrades to the animatronics.But he only got the repair manuals of the daycare attendant but he didn't mind that at all really because he didn't know the Glamrocks including the DJ as well in the west arcade.

Because all he knows is that the Glamrocks have their handler's to deal with the repairs and upgrades as the DJ was too big to go into maintenance and needed to be repaired in the west arcade by a maintenance team so he didn't really mind at all honestly he just fine doing it as he continue reading on the basic needs on repairing animatronics, including endoskeletons.

Gregory is still researching in the repair manuals, as he was making sure that he wasn't going to mess anything up as he continued researching to make sure that he doesn't make any mistakes at all as he continues, reading the basics of how to repair endoskeletons as time continue to move on forward. Luckily today was the day that the gigantic establishment wasn't opened. It was a week of schedule maintenance.

So he nothing to worry about except for studying these repair manuals as he started doing the basic things of rewiring an endoskeleton as he needed to learn the basics so he can move on to more advance repairs, but until then he needs to learn the basics.He needs to understand how to do basic repairs as he continues on researching starting at page one on how to rewire wires as he continues on reading as time continue to move forward.

Gregory is researching when he then heard a very strange sound as he decided to figure out what it is as he bookmark a page of what he was researching and placed it on the security desk.He soon went to see where the strange sound is coming from as he walked through on the soft squishy padding as he was getting lost in his thoughts, trying to figure out where that strange noise came from.

(" What exactly was that sound? I never listen to that sound before. I wonder if something happened. I'm getting closer to it. Hopefully it isn't that wet sign bot again. Because I don't want to have a repeat of what happened last time.")

Gregory continue to get in closer to that sound came from as he listened, as sounds of jingling bells, accompanied that strange sound.He continued on walking as now that sound had caught his attention as he was heading over to that sound very quietly and quickly.Gregory didn't know what is happening until he looked at the daycare attendant is there on the floor completely covered as soft, squishy padding, unable to move at all, as Sundrop is confused and panicked as to why he isn't moving as Moondrop is also confused and panicked as to what is happening as he was going through many things within the backseat of their shared mind.

"Is everything alright? What the heck is going on? I hear a strange sound, and when I went to investigate it, there were jingling bells and I found this. So what exactly is happening right now?"

"Oh! I sorry I didn't see you there for a minute!!! I don't understand what happened. Everything was fine until this happened. Please don't let maintenance take me and my brother to parts and service."

("Indeed. Never treats me and you well whatever something happens.But when it comes to the Glamrocks maintenance treats them with the upmost care. It's just insulting.")

(" Something must've happened. It's a good thing I studied the basics on animatronic repairs. I guess I have to check to figure out what's going on luckily, along with the repair manuals there were also a repair kit.")