Chapter 18 Nicknames 

Thing has been going really well in the pizzaplex as they were no more complaints about there, being a employee in the security desk within the Superstar daycare as Gregory is fitting in there quite nicely, even though he is a child living and working in the gigantic establishment.He is doing very well as it is getting used to certain things like the robotic voice that spoke within the speakers within this gigantic establishment all over in many locations that spoke whenever the place opened and closed.

Gregory also had gotten used to so many adults, but they were only the employees that worked in this gigantic establishment.He still doesn't trust the people who don't look in the gigantic establishment, especially the Karen's they were just the worst.

At least he wasn't the only one who thought that.Gregory is also not feeling comfortable around the Glamrocks as he only saw Freddy, but he still wasn't comfortable as he still didn't know what to think of the rest of the Glamrocks so he decided to stay away from the others, including the entire band just for a while.Gregory is much more comfortable in the daycare and working, including bonding with the daycare attendant as both Sundrop and Moondrop are the only ones that he trusts the most and bonded with as he still is focus on doing his work.

He doesn't like going outside of the gigantic establishment he doesn't feel safe in the rest of this huge facility.Gregory only did feels really comfortable within the daycare as it was the only place he ever known, so it would make sense as to why he didn't want to go out and see if the rest of this huge facility.He still gets visits from some of the employees, but he still doesn't trust him completely. It was difficult for him to trust any adult.

Gregory is cleaning up as he was trying to get his mind off of somethings as this was the best way to help him to get focussed and not get distracted.He started to put away all of the plushy's that were left behind by kids, including some action figures and many other toys as well.Gregory is still cleaning as he notice one of the employees coming in through the giant wooden doors as he looked to see that it was Roxy's handler it was very easy to tell because the handler had some hair that was dyed the colour green.

He watched as sounds of footsteps accompanied with jingling bells came towards the handler as he was curious what is happening all of the sudden this is very strange, as you continue to look peeking at one of the sides of the jungle gym area.Gregory also knows that this handler is a bit snippy at best so this was very strange for him to see at all as he can't help, but wonder what exactly is happening right now.

"Alright so I really don't want to be here but I got no choice.So management wants to make sure that nothing goes bad unlike last time. Because management has been getting way too much complaints. About the accident with Monty.I'm only going to ask once what exactly happens at Rockstar Row a couple of nights ago."

"Well if you must know, Monty was causing some issues.As you are well known about his temper tantrums. But if management really wants to know, they should ask the bass player what happened. As he's tried to attack my brother that night, he kept complaining some thing about Bonnie. I suggest you ask him what happened that night."

("Indeed. That gator has such a bad temper. I almost didn't make it out of it that night. Thank you for defending me, but that person should really asked Monty what happened that night. The bass player needs to keep his cool.Or who knows what will happen next.")

("I don't understand this at all. Who is Bonnie? Also why does it have to do with Monty getting a bad temper tantrum?I will never understand what is going on with the band there. This is all very confusing. But there's nothing I can do about it at all really. I hope this thing ends very soon.")

After a long while the handler took in a deep breath in and out with a frustrated look still on his face after everything he decided that it was time to leave. Because there was nothing left for him in here it was best to ask the bass player himself what happened.Then the handler took a step through the giant wooden doors and left.Gregory then came out of his hiding area as he wanted to know what exactly just happened as he walked on the soft squishy padding as he wanted to know what happen now curious of what the person just said.

"What exactly just happened?Who was that person talking about? Also who the heck is Bonnie?"

"Oh!Well this was bound to happen anyways. I don't know myself neither does my brother about Bonnie that well. But all the information that I am my brother had collected is that he used to be the original bass player for the pizzaplex. But then he got decommissioned."

("Indeed. That was all the information that I was able to gather and you were able to collect as well. It's a shame. No one knows why Bonnie got decommissioned.As it was very strange as to how he ended up in gator golf to begin with.")

"Alright I guess that makes sense.But it still doesn't explain why Julian was here though today I thought he was helping Roxy with maintenance because he is the wolf's handler. Also, isn't he supposed to stay with Roxy when it's time for maintenance?"

"Well usually when it's time for maintenance week, if that is the case.But apparently management decided for other things to happen. It's alright though. Starshine, you shouldn't have to worry. This happens at times. I've gotten used to it and still has my brother."

("That's correct indeed.It's play usual for this to happen. I've gotten used to this as well, so has you as well. Nightlight really doesn't know how to be concerned. He's so nice to worry about you and me. But this is pretty normal. Nothing that big of a deal.")

"I guess that makes sense.Wait a minute did you just call me Starshine. Wait did you and your brother make up nicknames for me?"

Then there is a wave of feelings that came out of nowhere as reality had just sinking in at what just happened.As that was not supposed to happen at all, but it happened, and there was nothing that could change the subject at all.It's pretty clear that those nicknames were there for a very long time as it was supposed to be a surprise, but it was pretty clear that it was no longer that.Gregory is still waiting on some answers as he is still waiting for those answers now that he was captivated by this and he wanted to know more about this.

"Well shoot. It looks like you figured it out.Yes that is the nickname that I made up my brother, had also made up a nickname too.It's supposed to be a surprise, but now it's out of the bag. Starshine you already know is the nickname I made up.The nickname that my brother made up for you is Nightlight. Do you like those nicknames?"

("Dose he like those nicknames? This is quite stressful. Especially since it was supposed to be a surprise. But that's out of the bag now. what does he think of the nicknames?")

"I love those nicknames.I never received any nicknames so I like those nicknames a lot. It's honestly the best gifts I've ever had. That and besides the plushy.I love those nicknames, it means a lot to me."

Gregory had honestly never had any nicknames, so these were pretty special for him.He never received any good gifts, so these were special, including the plushy for him. He honestly enjoyed it a lot.Gregory then got back to putting away some toys in the lost and found basket so that this basket can be put in the lost and found section of this gigantic establishment as he feels a strange warm sensation within his body. He doesn't know what it is, but he enjoyed it a lot. As this feeling stayed within his body for the rest of the day.