Chapter 5 Pizzaplex tour

Gregory honestly couldn't believe that it was happening to him even after he finished the guide, he was still doing a tour of this place.He listened as the music played in an endless loop, as he followed the employees as it was pretty clear that the tour was going to begin in the front lobby.Gregory had no idea. It was going to be like this, so he might as well prepared himself as the people were talking to him about what to do here and where to go.

He also notice how some of the S.T.A.F.F bots were moving around here, not paying much attention at all, but he really didn't care about that.Gregory is still perplexed by all of this as he felt like he was dreaming still but he knows that he is wide awake.

He is really lost in all of this he had to admit this place is beautiful, but it was a lot for him to take in as he saw the amazing images again here, when he saw the front lobby before, as he was being taken to one of the attractions as well he already saw all of these but he loved seeing them again it was simply amazing for him.Gregory listen as the people will giving him explanation as he continued walking down the hallways, looking at the balloons and decorations, and everything else as well, including the neon colours and advertisements and posters and basically everything.

Gregory listen as the people will giving him explanation as he continued walking down the hallways, looking at the balloons and decorations, and everything else as well, including the neon colours and advertisements and posters and basically every...

He also enjoyed, listening to the music playing in an endless loop as he followed the employees to the attractions.It is very strange that this is happening to him. First, he was just an orphan living off in a cardboard box in an alleyway second, he was now hired for a position for an assistant, and he was staying in this gigantic establishment. This just felt so unreal to him.But he knew he wasn't dreaming as he continued following the people as he was heading to Fazerblast he already knows about it in the guide, but it was better seeing it in real life.

Gregory continued walking as the music played in an endless loop, as he followed the people into an elevator.The elevator entrance looked a little bit different as it was having a circular appearance. As well as some lights.

Gregory is surprise when the elevator doors opened automatically, as the employee stepped in, and he followed then the doors closed as an elevator jingle played

Gregory is surprise when the elevator doors opened automatically, as the employee stepped in, and he followed then the doors closed as an elevator jingle played. He looked to see if there were many posters here.The posters that he looked at were very unique as one of these posters had a space theme with it with a Fazerblaster as well as some planets, as the poster said:Fazerblast on it.The other poster had a swamp with some golf clubs in a golf ball as some swamp trees are there as well as it said: Monty gator golf on it.