Chapter 26 Returned 

Gregory had no idea where he was being taken to but he needed to get out unfortunately, the white rabbit had a very strong grip on him so it was impossible for him to escape.He still can't stop trying to get out no matter how futile his escape attempts were but he can't stop as he wasn't thinking clearly.Gregory still is trying to get out as he can't stop doing this as he was absolutely terrified of what's going to happen to him as he continued on moving around so frantically.

He continued on doing that as the white rabbit grip on him is very tight as the music played in an endless loop, as the security systems did not detect the white rabbit taking the child.As it became pretty clear that the security systems are powerless to do anything to stop this white rabbit as the rabbit was like a ghost, taking the child to a certain location.

Gregory is trying to get out, but his escape attempts always ended in failure, but he still couldn't stop moving around so crazily as he was still crying without even himself realizing it.He is struggling to get out of the white rabbit that is carrying him to an unknown location as the security systems did not detect this at all that was happening.Gregory is so confused as to what's going to happen to him as something had scrambled his Fazwatch as he noticed, as the screen has only static on it.

He also had this strange feeling of hunger and tiredness, mixed together as he continue struggling to get out of the white rabbit even though he knew he wasn't going to get out he still can't help with doing it.Gregory didn't even realize that he been taken to somewhere very familiar as the hallway in the front lobby was the same one he entered when he first started working and living here.The white rabbit, still carrying the child, stopped at the entranceway to the Superstar daycare with the shutters closed, but soon opened as the white rabbit still carrying the child entered as the shutters closed once again.

Gregory then start moving around so randomly as he realized where he was in the familia hallway as a familiar, upbeat and bubbly music played in an endless loop.He didn't have time to process what was happening as the white rabbit started walking taking him somewhere very familiar as his adrenaline went crazy in his body and started moving randomly again.

("No! No!No!No! Not again! Please, not again! I can't do it again. I have to get out. I need to get out. I can't deal with that. Not after what happened last time. So I have to get out.")

Gregory continue struggling, trying to get out, but he couldn't get out as the way to have it continue carrying him to a very familiar destination.He just couldn't go back there not after what happened. Those memories were playing in his mind as that injury that was freshly made still there on his back it was patched up, but it still hurt so much.

Gregory continue trying to get out, but nothing worked much to his disappointment and fear, trying to find a way to get out as he desperately moved, frantically not listening to any sort of logic at all.He continues, trying to get out of it but the white rabbit had a tight grip on him still heading to a very familiar destination.Gregory then realized the footsteps stopped as he looked to see where he is as he recognize this familiar lobby.

He looked seeing the lights and the light blue paint. Including the familiar chairs and tables and cubbies. Including the net that was familiar, as well as the familiar screens on each opposite side of the walls advertising Energizing and Sleepytime candies.As well as another screen advertising something else not to mention the familiar, artificial clouds that he saw, including the multicoloured slide. Not to mention the familiar sign to the Superstar theatre as well as the party rooms and other digital advertisements.