Chapter 3 Hired 

Gregory didn't understand what is happening, but after a while as he was tired of kicking and screaming the employee, then bought him to a different section of the gigantic establishment as he was then placed on the beanbag.He like the beanbag, but he wasn't going to say it to the employee as he looked around seeing where he is as this room has the same colourful surroundings as the rest of the gigantic establishment, as there was these chairs. Including plushy's, as well as a poster on the giant screen saying: Let's rock on it.

Not to mention some promotions with the band, as well as the being some strange posters there as well, including some tables.One of the posters had a cartoon version of the gators mouth there smiling, saying: Remember, to smile the customer is always right.As there was another poster as well with Freddy's mouth saying that exact same sentence on the previous poster that he looked at before.

As The walls are like blue colour with some desk with a mirror, as well as the being cartoon versions of the band there as well, including some balloons.Gregory had no clue what's going to happen to him, as he continued, looking at the posters, as there was one with the jewellery in it, as there was a sentence above it, saying:Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for missing items on it.He honestly found that very ridiculous but right now he couldn't do anything but just sit here as he looked around the area that he was in, and he already saw the posters.But Gregory looked around to seeing a desk with some curtains, including how there was a trophy as well as other materials on that desk. Not to mention a mirror with some lights.As there was a chair on the soft, fuzzy floor. That is the colour purple with the other things forming a pattern.

He doesn't know what is happening as he looks around seeing a posters there as well with the cartoon versions of Freddy on it

He doesn't know what is happening as he looks around seeing a posters there as well with the cartoon versions of Freddy on it.Gregory continue to just sit down in the beanbag as he looked around in the room that he was in he can overhear some conversations about him in the other area that he was in.He started to get lost in his thoughts, as he started to figure out what to do now.

(" This is just great I'm caught. Now how do I get out of here? I only came here to get some food and some new clothing as well as probably see what it's like to be a normal kid but that's it.Now I am trapped in this room as people are talking about me.I don't know what to do here not to mention that I have no clue how to get out of here.")

Gregory continue looking around as he still had no clue of what his fate is going to be after the conversation in that other room behind that door will be finished.He just can't believe he got trapped as well as caught that easily.Gregory only just saw the band in cartoon imagery and advertisements but he can figure that they must be really amazing but he couldn't do anything.He looked around seeing more to this world that he was in as there was some silver balloons words, spelling out:Star as the balloons were just floating there, which was incredible by his standards not to mention that he saw another poster of Freddy. Including many other things as well that he cannot see properly just yet.