Chapter 28 Mended plushy 

Gregory soon and slowly started to wake up after having that adrenaline overload it wasn't a surprise that he took so long to wake up as the sounds of the familiar, upbeat and bubbly music played in an endless loop, came to him, even though he could barely hear it.He had a little bit of trouble as he slowly rubbed his eyes as the light came into the castle balcony.Gregory had slowly waking up as his eyes opened as the blank, a couple of times, as his surroundings of pretty fuzzy not to mention that he also had a headache to give it how much adrenaline was pumping into his body at the time as he, had to massage his head to get himself to focus.

He finally managed to open his eyes even though his entire body felt sore he was able to open his eyes again as he looked around seeing the new area that he was in as he had no clue how he even got here as his entire body felt tired.Gregory had many thoughts in his mind as he couldn't think properly at the moment as he try to figure out how he even got here as well is he anyways.He realize that he was in some strange room, as there was dust and cobwebs and robotic equipment, including some exercising equipment, as well as a playhouse.

As there was also an arcade cabinet there at the edge of the room, deactivated covered in cobwebs and dust. Not to mention how there was a shelf with a cupcake prop on it.Some black cables as well, not to mention some S.T.A.F.F bots there as well, including some pieces, as these were deactivated as one of them was covered in stickers.Gregory had no idea how he got in this room as his memories are a bit fuzzy, given how much the adrenaline is pumping into his body, and how he simply blacked out like that if it makes sense that he can't remember that well.

He also realize that he was in a makeshift nest, made out of very soft and comfortable materials as he proceeded to get out, trying to carefully lift up his body as his movements are sluggish.Gregory had absolutely no idea how he got here as his memories are still fuzzy, and his movements still sluggish as he tried to get out of the makeshift nest.

("How did I get here? I don't know where I am. My entire body just feels sluggish. My head is fuzzy. Why can't I remember what happen? Everything is a complete blur to me. What is this place anyways? Everything just hurts right now. I need to get out, but my body feels so sluggish and painful. I can figure that out later right now I need to figure out where I am. As soon as I get out of this nest, I'll find close to where I am.")

Gregory soon got out of the makeshift nest as he landed on the floor that was somehow covered in soft, squishy padding.He managed to get up, even though his legs were all wobbly as he tried to balance himself as he tried to figure out where exactly he is.He's mind was fuzzy, so it was hard for him to recall where he is as he recognize the familiar, upbeat and bubbly music, playing in an endless loop that's when it hit him like a truck.

Gregory then realized where he was, even though he hadn't been inside he still recognize the castle balcony.He still didn't understand how even got here to begin with, as his body was still a little bit wobbly as he tried to balance himself.Gregory needed to figure out how he even got here as he listened, as there was something else in the background of the upbeat and bubbly music it was people talking as he needed to figure out where this conversation is coming from.

He struggle to move his body as he nearly fell over multiple times as he managed to finally get his balance back and finally was able to get close to listening on the conversation as he was confused.Gregory look to see that he was back in the daycare as he was really confused as to how he got back in here, but he listened as the conversation was happening he felt his throat was sore so he couldn't say anything. All he could do was listen.