Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella

.Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella.

☆ The gorgeous banner in the media bar to the top again submitted by my friend orangepixie101 :)

Song: Catching Feelings - Justin Bieber

Two updates in two days again :P Enjoy!

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS, AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

(Unedited)

"What happened?" Cam says hopelessly, looking between Colton and me and I smile sadly at him, not knowing what to say. Both of us turn to look at Colton who wipes his nose on the sleeve of his t-shirt, causing me to cringe.

"What? You've never seen someone cry before?" he snaps and I sigh.

The rude guy is back.

"Is he still drunk?" I ask Cam impassively and he still looks hopeless, bewildered and sick.

"How would I know? But, yeah I guess so."

"I think we should try to reduce the effect of the alcohol; make him a little sober so that all of us can sneak into the house without making noise and then, I guess he can just crash in your bed," I say and Cam just stares at me, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"Wow, looks like you've thought this through. Only thing is, how do we make him sober?"

"How?" I repeat, crossing my arms against my chest and Colton gets up, grabs one of the paint brushes from the shelf and starts moving it against his hair.

"Is this like a comb or something?" he asks in such an adorable voice and it is as though he didn't just cry in front of me.

"My hair looks so bad. I think I need a comb like this," Colton says, looking at the object with interest and I giggle slightly, watching his antics. "How much does it cost?"

"Not much, I guess," Cam says uncertainly and then groans, "God, I'm so tired."

"Will you give it to me if I pay you?" Colton says, walking towards us and I stiffen as a vessel pops out on his neck as he clenches his jaw, the dragon tattoo distracting me.

God, I need to get over non-real creatures.

"Colton, just take the damn brush and fuck off," Cam scowls, massaging his temple and I feel sorry for him. "First he combs his hair with it and then what, brushes his teeth?" he mumbles in annoyance, causing me to giggle again.

"Don't be so grumpy," Colton pouts and slides his hand in the pocket of his jeans, taking out something really unexpected, placing them in my hand.

I watch, wide eyed, as condoms fall from my hand and onto the floor, making my jaw drop.

"Sorry, um, I only have these on me tonight to pay you," Colton says with a sheepish smile and bites his bottom lip.

And I think that it's so much more easier talking to a drunk, childish Colton than a rude and guarded one.

"Let's stuff him up," I say suddenly, rounding up on Cam and he gives me a look.

"I didn't know you were that naughty and vulgar, Ella. You want to stuff him with condoms? I'd rather not see that."