Epilogue - Colton's POV

.Epilogue - Colton's POV.

☆ Banner in the media bar to the top is made by Mansilovesick ^.^

Song: Home - One Direction

Imma make this as light-hearted as I can ;) x

****

(Unedited)

"Oh, Colton, what have you filled this up with?" I hear a groan from behind me, and I turn around to see Ella trying to drag my suitcase along with her tiny body.

I just roll my eyes, clicking my tongue at her and quickly move towards her, snatching the heavy suitcase out of her hands. She tries to take it back, a small sound of protest leaving her lips.

"I'm trying to help, Colton, will you just let me?"

"Fuck no," I say firmly, shaking my head at her, my lips twitching upwards in amusement as she tries to take the suitcase out of my hands again. "Stop it, Ella Collins, I'm not giving it to you; you've already helped me enough."

Ella scoffs as I start walking past her, lifting the suitcase skillfully and placing it in the back of my car with a small thud.

"Help you enough? You didn't even let me anywhere near your bag! I can't imagine why, unless..." My beautiful girlfriend pauses, her eyes becoming distant and then her gaze lands on me, shock held in it.

I raise an eyebrow at her, coming closer, and Ella starts stuttering. "Unless you're hiding d-drugs in them..."

"What?" I choke out, trying not to laugh on her face.

"It's okay, Colton, it's alright," Ella says softly. She closes up on me and touches my cheek. "We'll get you the help you need, just... just tell me if you have drugs in there."

"Ella..." I say weakly, my laughter resurfacing, and it's so hard to keep a straight face. She's looking so innocent and saying those things to me so earnestly, that I don't want to interrupt her, unless she starts spluttering nonsense.

And that's exactly what she does.

"Just tell me one thing." Ella's voice cracks a little, then turns into a whisper, as if afraid that someone will hear our conversation.

How hilarious would that be.

And then I get bombarded by pointless questions.

"Are you really doing drugs, or like, smuggling them? How long have you been doing this? Who's the dealer? Were you, you know, ever tempted?"

Ella halts, her eyes widening.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked that! But I'm not pressurizng you into telling me anything. Take your time, okay? But promise me one thing-"

I need to stop this.

"Ella!" I almost shout, catching her attention.

She blinks. "What? What happened?"

"I'm not doing drugs, you idiot! What the fuck!" I say, close to exploding from laughter, but the dumbfounded expression on her face makes it impossible.

The laugh that I had been holding in for so many excruciating moments escapes my lips, making me clutch my stomach as I get stitches.

"You-you thought that I... I..." I can't continue. I laugh more, watching Ella freeze in the same position, looking shell-shocked, her hands by her sides.

"No, doll, I don't do drugs," I tell her, watching her expression relax slowly, and a sheepish smile creeps its way on her face.

"Er... sorry?"