Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise

.Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise.

The beautiful banner in the media bar to the top is submitted by xxdesigirl1xx It's so amazing, I love it!

Song: Car Crash - Matt Nathanson

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com ^.^

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

''Everyone I know isn't because you introduce them to me, Beth,'' I say, looking at my sister who looks just as shocked at my outburst as Colton who has an unreadable expression on his face.

I was so glad today that Bethany wasn't there to ruin our Ouija board plans; we haven't even started yet, and here she is. Ready to ruin everything for me.

They are times like these that I actually think that she says all these things purposely, just to make me feel horrible about everything, including myself.

Before I know it, my feet are starting to move away from the candle-lit kitchen and their pace increases with every step. I don't even stop when I'm out of the main door of the house and I run towards the tree house, tears streaming down my face.

The first thing which comes to my mind as I halt at the bottom of the wooden ladder resting against the bark of the tree, is to call Claire, but then I remember that Drake hadn't allowed us to bring our phones in the garage; my phone is currently lying on the sofa in the living room, and I have no intentions of going back there or else I'm afraid I might slap Bethany.

And I won't allow myself to do that.

A warm summer breeze blows with ease against my neck, making me shiver slightly and I wipe my nose gently to the back of my top, feeling my eyes brimming with tears again. I want to scream so loudly, but I'm afraid no one will hear it.

Brooding, I start climbing the ladder slowly, my vision a little blurry as I do. On the third step, my foot slips because I'm too distracted by wiping my tears; a small scream escapes my lips as my hand around the ladder tightens and my eyes automatically squeeze shut. But that's not what really prevents the fall.

I squint my eyes open again, glad that my butt is not lying on the grass right now, and my heart warms as blue orbs stare intently at me.

"T-Thanks," I stutter, my eyes following Colton's. They move towards my arm which he his gripping with his hand; it feels as though my heart will explode when I realize that his arm is actually against my waist.

Wait... I need to rewind a whole minute of my life real quick!

Colton Andrews.

The bad boy.

The rebel.

The tattooed guy.

The scary person... saved me.

And his fudging arm is against my freaking waist!

Holy...!

I snap to my senses as Colton clears his throat awkwardly and quickly picks me up by my waist: my feet now stand perfectly secure on the ground. I stagger back dramatically, my eyes currently the size of a tennis ball and his face as red as a tomato.

Did this really happen?

I almost start hyperventilating as I notice Colton's tattoos, but not because they are scary, but I find them incredibly hot.