Chapter 31 - I'm In Love With Colton

.Chapter 31 - I'm In Love With Colton.

**PLEASE READ THIS**

CRAM is coming to an end, guys. There's only 3-4 chapters left, plus the epilogue. Just wanted to let you know :)

CRAM now has over 20k reads, which is truly amazing, and it was only possible because of you guys! ♡ I'm so glad I have awesome readers like you! Also, a while ago, I had promised you guys that I'll do something for you, and many of you wanted a character Q/A, like an interview of the characters in CRAM, I've decided to go forward with it. So, at the end of the book, I'll attach a part where Ella, Colton, Drake, Cameron, Bethany, Macy and Claire will answer some of you guys' questions, and I'll also pitch in a few of mine, for fun! :D

If you want to be a part of this, you can ask any silly question you want through your comments here, through personal messgaes on Wattpad, or through e-mail, if you don't want to disclose your username :) Just state to whom the question is directed to. I'll surely include your question. And don't be shy! XD I'd love it if you helped me with this.

Approximately two weeks ago, I had announced a one shot competition for CRAM, and I have announced the deadline as 12th October, which is almost a week from now. Please do tell me if you're still willing to participate. For more details, in case you have missed it, please open the part in the book called 'One Shot Competition'. I've explained everything there; but if you still have any query, feel free to ask me!

Guys, guys, guys! Just because CRAM is ending, it doesn't mean you won't hear from me again. I'm not so easy to get rid of XD

I'm started a BRAND NEW BOOK called 'Where We Are' and I've already published the first chapter, just a day ago! If you're curious as to how the cover looks like, take a peek at the picture in the media bar to the top ^^^

The book is from a guy's perspective. The protagonist is in love with his friend, but she's in love with his best friend. Ugh... complicated >_<

But I do nothing but complicated in my books XD You must be knowing that by now :P So please, please please DO take a look at it, add it to your libraries, and I sincerely hope it gets that much of love and support CRAM got :)

Love you to pieces! Now on with the chapter!

***

The moment the clock in my phone shows me the time as 4:30 PM, there's only thought that comes to my mind.

I had rejected Colton's proposal for a date to meet Bethany, and she's half an hour late.

I had wrapped up my work at the library just because Bethany had said that she needed to see me as soon as possible. And here I am, whiling my time away in Starbucks, trying to entertain myself with a game of Subway Surfers, but even that has failed to keep me from growing impatient.

I could've been with Colton right now, having fun and laughing at something he said, trying not to drool over his tattoos and his general sexy being.

But here I am-

Jesus, I need to stop it with the pity party.

"Aw c'mon!" I groan to myself as I see my character getting rammed into a train. That's actually some cruel animation there. Restarting the game, but not before checking the time, I sigh out for the n'th time, my mind asking me why I am even waiting for someone who doesn't value my time.

She's your sister...

The door of the coffee house opens noisily and in walks my sister, making quite an entrance by bumping into a girl.