Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter]

.Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter].

☆Ella and Colton in the media bar to the top!

Song: Fool's Gold - One Direction | Red - Taylor Swift | Moments - One Direction

looong last chapter! Don't forget to leave me tons of comments! ;D

****

(Unedited)

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Hmm?"

I look up at Colton, realizing that he's staring down at me. I don't want to answer his question, so I just shrug him off, mumbling something under my breath, hoping that he'll drop the subject.

But apparently he doesn't want to.

"C'mon, doll, tell me," he teases me, closing in and turning his body so as to face me. His arm accidentally brushes against mine, and my body heats up as if on fire.

Is it wrong of me to ignore Colton and give him the cold-shoulder for something I'm not even sure he's done, because let's face it: it might be the case that Bethany lied to me about sleeping with my boyfriend.

"I'm just... not feeling like doing anything today," I lie, staring at the TV in front of me.

I don't know how we ended up like a scene in a cliché movie, but we did; Colton and me, we've been watching Harry Potter movies since he came over. Sheets are wrapped around our legs and a bowl of chips is kept between us, a couple of empty cans of juice on the floor.

Mom and Dad are out for work, and Cam is God knows where; I just know that I was alone at home, browsing stuff off the internet when Colton came waltzing in the house, claiming to have not seen me since years; quite the drama queen.

The small kiss he gave me, wrapping his arms around me as I sat on top of the kitchen counter with the laptop on my lap, made everything seem surreal, and made me forget every word uttered from Bethany's mouth, but that excitement of seeing Colton had been short-lived.

My boyfriend has no idea what I'm thinking right now, as his arm snakes behind me, giving my shoulders a squeeze.

"Ella."

"Yes?" I say, glancing at him, his arms providing me warmth.

"Talk to me; you're too quiet today." Colton's tone is so genuine that I want to drop everything and hug him tightly, not letting him go.

"I know," I say finally, a sigh escaping my lips, a small smile erupting on my face when I think that he cares.

"Go on." Colton gives my shoulder another squeeze, making my heart go in a twitterpatted state.

"I-I met Bethany the other day," I begin nervously, looking at him to see if his expression changes when I mention my sister, but it doesn't; he's listening to me attentively, and that's what keeps me from crying: the love in his eyes.

"And it didn't go well," I say, looking at my hands, and then hear Colton sigh.

"It's Bethany, what do you expect?"

The next words slip from my mouth before I can even comprehend what I'm saying. "That didn't stop you from sleeping with her."

Colton's eyes widen and he sits up straight at my words, his arm around me immediately gone.

I should've expected that.

"She told you that?"

"Yes."