Chapter 19 - Now Would Be The Best Opportunity To Kiss You

.Chapter 19 - Now Would Be The Best Opportunity To Kiss You.

☆ Ella, played by Emily Rudd in the media bar to the top!

Song: No Control - One Direction | Tell Me - Justin Bieber | You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

Do shower me with hugs and kisses in the end *smirks*

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask Colton, slightly afraid of what his answer might be, but he simply smirks at me.

"We're gonna take revenge."

Now is the time when I'm really scared out of my wits and wish to start running away.

"R-Revenge?" I gulp, halting in my tracks as we walk down the pavement, directionless.

"There's a man who lives down the street of my house. He must be in his 50's," Colton explains. "And there's a small play area near his house. When we were kids and used to go there to play, our ball usually landed in his backyard and he used to yell at us for ruining his well-kept garden - which was actually quite shitty, I don't know why he was so attached to it," he adds, causing me to chuckle lightly.

"He never returned our footballs and he spanked one of us once. It was quite memorable."

"He did?" I giggle, covering my mouth with my hands as I do.

"Yes. And that's why I'm gonna avenge myself by lighting firecrackers in his fucking garden. That'll show him what 'ruined' actually is."

My eyes widen in shock and I splutter out, "Colton, you can't do that!"

"Of course I can, doll," he grins at me, causing my heart to leap in my throat.
Please don't call me doll and make my feelings resurface...

"Cam did the same thing to our neighbours' cats, and he got into some serious trouble," I say solemnly and urgently, trying to knock some sense into him.

Colton stops walking and faces me, a frown on his face. "Cam copied me? How fucking unoriginal of him!"

I just roll me eyes. "Don't do it."

"Okay, okay," he mutters, copying my eye roll and stuffs his hands in his pockets. "We'll think of something else."

Not even one second passes after the words are uttered from his mouth, and his face immediately morphs into a mischievous expression.

"Can you swim?"

I regret answering him.

---

"Where in the blazes are we?" I hiss, tugging at Colton's t-shirt, making him pause his act of rolling under the gate.

I'm on my knees - literally - and Colton's lying on the ground, trying to go from underneath the black gates of a cream coloured house.

"Doll," he rolls his eyes, "stop questioning everything. Can't you see we're sneaking in?"

"But why?"

"Revenge," he says and I don't know whether he's joking or not, until he adds, "I'm kidding."

Quickly rolling to the other side, getting up and dusting himself, he looks up at me with a questioning look.

"Well? Aren't you coming?"