Chapter 29 [Colton's POV] - Friendship, Heartbreak, Love And Other Drugs

.Chapter 29 [Colton's POV] - Friendship, Heartbreak, Love And Other Drugs.

☆Ethan, played by Michael Malarkey, and Macy, played by Kaya Scodelario in the media bar to the top!

Song: You & I - One Direction | Lay Me Down - Sam Smith

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com ^.^

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****
(Unedited. Do point out mistakes!)

"Ha! I beat you again!" I yell gleefully, punching my fist in the air as Cam throws the black controller in his hand on the bed, making it land a small distance away.

"That was twice," he groans in irritation, slumping back on the bed like a robot, spread-eagle. "That's it. I'm done."

"I really admire your ego," I say sarcastically, but there's a smile on my face. I throw my controller down on the bed too, joining Cam. "C'mon dude. I know you've got one more game in you."

"No."

"Okay. Keep sleeping your whole life then, while I travel the world, minting money," I tease him, causing him to roll his eyes. "I'll have a house bigger than the one I live in."

"Your house is already pretty huge." He rolls his eyes again. "Why the heck would you need a house even bigger? But no: brains, looks and money; you've got it all. No wonder my sister has the hots for you."

I give him a sideway glance, tucking my arm under my head, as he waits for moment, cringing a little.

"Ew, that sounded totally gross."

"It didn't," I disagree with a small smile. "Get used to it."

"Fuck no," he shakes his head, frowning. "I'll never, ever get used to the fact that my best friend likes my sister and vice versa. I feel like gagging."

I feel my smile slip at his words, but I don't comment further, afraid that the generosity he's showing by letting me make moves towards Ella, will go away.

"Don't worry, you can like her all you want," he adds as though he read my thoughts, looking indifferent. "Just don't hurt her, please..."

My heart warms at his words, the smile on my face resurfacing.

"Trust me, I won't. You can be the second person to punch me on my face; I'll be the first to do it."

"Cool. I'd love to do that once in my lifetime. Punch you in the face..." Cam laughs, getting up suddenly, grabbing the controller lying on the bed.

I give him a weird look.

"Get the fuck up, c'mon! I'm all set to beat you."

I grin wickedly. "I'd like to see you try."

The video game starts and both of us are jumping in our seats, curses flying in the air from his mouth as I overtake his bike, and then from mine as his character closes upon me.

"Fuck no," I whisper in horror a few minutes later, as Cam shouts out loud that he won. The screen displays that Cam's stupid-ass character won, in big bold letters, making my heart shatter. My head starts throbbing and my chest tightens as I see my character lying in defeat on the track. I feel like I'm dying and ending like the character in the game, pain pulsing through my body like blood...