One Shot Competition!

| ONE SHOT COMPETITION |

Hey guys, not an update, but I have some exciting news!

I'm officially declaring that there will be a one shot competition for you guys.

****

| BASICS |

Now you may ask me, what is a one shot?

A one short is nothing but a short story, it may be in any universe, but it should end in one chapter.

So, you can choose any of these characters and write a one shot from their Point Of View (POV):

1) Colton

2) Drake

3) Ethan

4) Macy

****

| RULES and OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF |

* The story should be as long as one chapter only. There's no word limit, you can write as long as you want :)

* You can create a new part in your works, or it can be a part of an already existing book, if you don't want to increase the 'number' of books you already have.

* The one shot must be written in the given POV's only. Don't use any other character's POV, that one shot won't be considered even if it is extremely well-written, I'm sorry.

* You can use an already existing scene in the book as the story line for your one shot, or you can totally create a different scene on your own :) Let those creative juices of yours reign free, irrespective of whatever you choose to write!

* Please dedicate the one shot to me, as well as personal message me the link to your masterpiece, so that I don't miss it in any way.

| DEADLINE |

Monday,12th October 2015

That's three weeks time.

| PRIZE |

The winner will have his/her one shot posted at the end of 'Cigarettes, Rebels And Me', that is, after the epilogue. And I'll be promoting his/her account on my Twitter account, also on my two Wattpad accounts, _legallycrazy_ and crazyboutbooks98 for a whole week. I'll also be reading, voting and commenting on the winner's book :)

I'll inform you if your one shot gets chosen :D Don't worry about it.

| PURPOSE |

The purpose of this competition is to let others know how amazing you are, to let yourself know that too. Don't judge yourself before you even know what you're capable of :)

You may not have a single book on Wattpad, but you may be a wonderful writer! Who knows? I wanna know! :) And I'll only come to know if you let your words do the talking ♡

Please comment down below if you're willing to participate, so that I'll know exactly how many of you are willing to do this :)

I'll be updating CRAM in a couple of days or so :) So if you're thinking I'm dead, I'm not XD

Teaser: Celton moments and a little bit of Cam and Ethan :)

Thank you so much for the 17k reads! ♡ 3k and then it's 20k omg. *_*

| If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover for CRAM, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :) I love it when I get banners! :P |

Cheers!

-Crazy