Chapter 8 - I Think We'll All Be Dead By Tomorrow

.Chapter 8 - I Think We'll All Be Dead By Tomorrow.

☆ The banner in the media bar to the top is once again made by the amazing orangepixie101 ^.^ It's so cute! I love it!

Song: Crazy - Shawn Mendes

Dedication: orangepixie101

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

I never should have agreed.

Since when in a million years did I grow so stupid? Maybe my brain is stuffed with cotton and that's why I'm in this situation right now.

A gigantic pillow is blocking my view, preventing me from being exposed to the terrifying video of some girl calling Bloody Mary in her bathroom.

How original - all thanks to an idiot named Drake Taylor.

Watching a Bloody Mary video just to create a paranormal atmosphere is so mainstream.

But sitting in a room with a bored Colton, a drooling Cameron and a terrified Drake is not what I signed up for.

A loud scream coming from beside me makes me jump in my seat and I scream along with it. Raising my pillow higher to block the view of the bloody video, I glare at Drake who returns it with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I just got scared," he says and both of us glance at my sleeping brother; saliva drooling down gracefully like a waterfall down his open mouth as he gives a low snore.

"I can't believe he slept through your screams, Drake," I joke, causing him to scowl at me.

"Next video is playing, people. Shut up and watch it," Colton snaps and Drake buries his head behind Colton's back, sandwiching it between the sofa and his best friend.

"Get away," Colton complains and fiddles with his lip ring, slapping Drake on the back. Suddenly, Colton yelps out in pain, causing me to look at him in alarm and he twists around to look at Drake.

"Did you just pinch me?!"

"You were being mean to me," Drake reasons and raises his hand to pat Colton on the head in a motherly way, head still buried behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? All of this was your idea, remember? So you can't be scared," Colton tells him and Drake immediately gets up, his face red.

"Don't blame me! It's not my fault that I thought I was brave enough to do this paranormal shit. But you just hurt my ego. Now wait and watch how I stare at the ghosts in these vidoes," he challenges Lip Ring who just rolls his eyes, muttering something about Drake being a drama queen and I can't agree more.

"I thought they were holy spirits," Colton adds slyly, nudging Drake who simply ignores him, searching for another video and then plays it.

"What's in this one now?" I asked in a scared voice, inching near the blonde and Colton scoffs.

"Don't tell me you're so scared, watching this bull."

I shrink in my seat, eyes now focused on the laptop in front of us and Cameron's head starts rolling towards me, resting on my shoulder.

"Wake up, Cam," I snap, slapping his cheek slightly.

"Wha-" he jerks up suddenly and dramatically falls down on the ground, groaning in pain. "I'm hurt! Oh, my God! My back! It just broke! Ella, you bitch, I'll take revenge for this... God!"

I giggle slightly as his face scrunches up in pain and he clutches his back, massaging it.

Colton gets up from his seat and extends his hand towards Cam with a laugh, flicking his hair back; Cam just slaps it away and gets up on his own.

"Let's get this over with, okay? Shut down that laptop and let's go, shall we, now?"

Drake mumbles something under his breath and shuts down the laptop, getting up hastily and then stubs his toe against the legs of a teapoy, letting out a string of colourful words from his mouth: his friends just laugh at his expense.

"Shut the hell up-" Drake begins angrily, picking up a pillow and aiming at Colton, who dodges it and it lands smack on Cam's face making his jaw drop.

"You-" he starts, chasing after Drake who starts shrieking like a girl and limps slightly, making me laugh. I fall down on the couch, a huge smile still on my face.

"Ella, Colton, we're going in the garage!" Cam calls but he's cut by an 'oof' sound, followed by groans.

I bet they just bumped into each other.

Shaking my head, I follow them outside the house.

I sense Colton's presence behind me but I choose to ignore him. Today, for some reason, he looks extra hot with his spiked hair and a new piercing added to his ear since I last saw him.

Ten minutes later, I find myself in a chaotic and dimly lit garage with Drake and Cam bickering like a couple over where a candle should be placed; Colton just looks at them with an amused look on his face.

A minute later, he pulls out a cigarette from a pack and puts it in his mouth. I hold my breath, intrigued, waiting for him to furrow his eyebrows, look down and light the cigarette, but he never does.

It stays unlit for quiet some time and I'm left to muse over how many times he actually does smoke it; and if he doesn't, why does he act as though he smokes so much?

I have seen him smoking in real life, like smoke coming out and all, so I know he's not faking it all, but I'm still curious.

A snap of fingers in front my eyes brings me back to the real world and Cam gives me a questioning look. I just shake my head.

"Light the candles," Drake orders solemnly, after everything is set.

Colton bites his bottom lip and slaps Drake's head, causing him to groan. "Don't order us around."

"I'm the Master of Death," Drake jokes and I giggle at his Harry Potter reference. "Now don't waste time, peasant! Light the damn candles!"

Colton flips him the bird causing Cam to laugh; Drake immediately motions him to join Colton too and light the candles. Cam's face immediately turns sober.

"I'm not doing anything," I add as Drake opens his mouth and looks at me. He just smirks.

Another five minutes later, not one candle is lit... guess why?

Because the matches aren't being found!

Everyone's in a grumpy mood and I'm literally on the verge of pulling my hair out, having tolerated all types of innuendos from the three of them. And just when things start to seem a little better when the matchsticks are finally found, the worst thing happens.

The lights go off and darkness consumes us.

I think we'll all be dead by tomorrow.

****

How was it? So some of you commented that you like Drake's character xP Thank you dearies! I love writing him, if that makes sense.

So, how was it?

Please, please VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts! I'd mean soooo much to me :)

Goals: 22-23 votes, and then I'll updateee!

Teaser: Is a teaser even necessary? ;)

-Crazy