Chapter 23 - You Never Stop Worrying When It Comes To Colton Andrews

.Chapter 23 - You Never Stop Worrying When It Comes To Colton Andrews.

Dedicated to: orangepixie101 :) For it is you who made me realize that in friendship, distance is the last thing that matters. You were one of those people who helped me when I was feeling dark and lonely in life, trying to cheer me up, even though you doesn't know me personally. And I owe you big time for that ♡

Drake, played by Hunter Parrish in the media bar to the top!

Song: Give Your Heart A Break - Demi Lovato

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

Sorry for the horrible editing :/ Do point out mistakes!

"Ella, don't you dare zone out on me again."

"Huh?" I say, slightly startled as Drake pokes my shoulder, snapping me out of my reverie.

"That's the third time you did that," he deadpans, his eyebrows raised at me, and crosses his arms against his chest.

I just smile fondly at him. He's such a drama queen.

"Don't do that, you'll fall down," I advice him, glancing at him sideways as he looks uncertainly at me, unfolding his crossed arms, and grips the chains of the swing once again.

It's so ironic that it was Drake who suggested that we go to an abandoned park. But it's not that bad. It's a clear area with a couple of rusty swings, a see saw, a few slides and a jungle gym.

"I can't imagine why this park is abandoned," I voice my thoughts with a small shrug.

"It's because there have been a few incidents of snake bites near the swings where we are currently seated."

"What?!" I shriek, stopping my swinging motion with my feet and jump up. "Let's get out of here!"

"Relax, Ella." Drake laughs, "I was kidding. You're so damn gullible, it's hilarious!"

I feel my cheeks heat up as Drake lets out a hearty laugh, making me wish I was buried 10 feet below the ground. Of course, there won't be snakes here!

I'm so stupid.

His laughs turning into low chuckles, Drake gets up and walks towards me, invading my personal space accidentally or deliberately. His blonde hair looks so soft from where I'm standing that I just want to touch them, wanting to get their feel.

What am I thinking?

It's weird having these thoughts about Drake, because I fantasise a lot about Colton.

The reminder of Colton makes the smile slip off my face quickly, his entire conversation with his brother playing in my head; as also the part where he said that he hated lying to Cam.

What did he mean by that? Their conversation was such that I could hardly make head or tail out of it, but it has made me a lot more curious than I initially was.

"You're doing it again."

"Sorry," I sigh, turning to face Drake. "I'm just thinking."

"About what?" he says gently, casually throwing his arm over my shoulder, creating a squiggly feeling in my stomach.