Chapter 18 - With You? I'd Love To

.Chapter 18 - With You? I'd Love To.

☆ The awesome banner in the media bar to the top is submitted by septgrl17 :D

Song: I Would - Justin Bieber

I've edited this chapter 5 times cuz Wattpad wasn't saving my changes. Also, for 5 hours I'd been trying to publish it but it said that WP was under maintenance. It also happened with the last chap. 17. So some of you may not have received a notif of the update at all.

The problem with the publishing of this chapter was absolutely frustrating, so if you find a mistake, please report it to me ASAP. Thank you.

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

Please do point out mistakes and typos :) x

****

I've never loved being a girl so much before than I do now.

I'm serious.

It's that amazing time of the month for me, when I'm allowed to do nothing but stay in bed all day, groaning to myself, wallowing in self-pity and cursing my body for having those horrendous stomach cramps.

But this time, I'm almost on the verge of dying with glee, because periods means lots of chocolates, ice creams, lying in bed under the covers with no one coming to disturb me.

And it also means that I have a perfectly valid reason to not roam hopelessly around the house and bump into Colton.

I'm one lucky girl, aren't I?

Probably not.

I may be lucky, but I'm extremely stupid. You'll come to know how shortly.

I lie in bed, rolling impatiently from side to side and getting uncomfortable, because being the genuis I am, I didn't bring the entire strip of pills along with me in my room. I can feel it's dose coming to an end and I need one more pill to make myself feel better and stop the cramps.

But the freaking pills are in a cabinet in the kitchen which means I'll have to expose myself to anyone who sees my whilst I go on a short trip to the kitchen.

My life sucks.

With a deep sigh, I get up, throwing the covers off myself and saunter towards the kitchen. I'm almost feeling like the detectives and police in a movie who enter a crime area sneakily and stealthily, trying not to arouse any suspicion.

And my criminal is Colton.

Quickly slipping into the kitchen, I make a sudden action to grab a nearby glass to fill it with water, but I'm cut off by a familiar voice.

"Ella?"

Oh, who would've known.

Instinctively, my eyes squeeze shut and I almost slap my forehead in annoyance of getting caught. A few moments pass by as none of us say anything, and Colton clears his throat awkwardly. Slowly turning around halfway, I come face to face with the one and only 'criminalized', tattooed and pierced person.

"Colton," I huff, instantly turning around again and start searching for the box which contains all the medicine.

Oh my fudgecakes, I can't find it anywhere!