Chapter 9 - I Think I Might Be Irrevocably In Love With Him

.Chapter 9 - I Think I Might Be Irrevocably In Love With Him.

☆ The very sweet banner in the media bar to the top by a fellow Indian friend, shrutuk ^.^

Song: I'll BeThere For You - F.R.I.E.N.D.S Theme Song

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

"Holy fucking..." Drake starts and pauses in mid-sentence. He lets out a string of more colourful words and then says, "Please tell me I've gone blind!"

"Drake, just accept that you're gay," Colton jokes and I feel my heart thundering in my chest as we hear a low scratching sound from somewhere outside the garage.

As Drake makes a weird noise in fear, Cam's steady voice says, "Guys, calm down, it's probably just a mouse or something-"

"A mouse?" I squeak and clutch Cam's arm tightly, coming closer to him.

"Anyone have their phones with them?" Colton's voice says and the proximity of that voice makes me jump. I instinctively uncurl my fingers from the arm that I had been holding onto, realizing that it isn't Cam's, but Colton's arm.

Did I really hold on to Colton instead of Cam?

Blame the darkness.

"No, I don't have it on me. Drake, the priest told us that his holy spirits may not like the interference of our unholy devices. Now pay for it," Cam says angrily and kicks something, resulting in Drake cursing yet again.

"What the hell is your problem?! I know it's my mistake but don't go kicking me, asshole!" he shouts at Cam.

"I thought it was the leg of a stool," Cam defends and I cut him off in exasperation.

"Stop it you guys! Unfortunately, there isn't anyone home, so we're gonna have to fix this on our own."

"Light the candles Colty," Drake says and I hear Colton take in a sharp intake of breath.

"Don't call me that! How many times should I... Ella, do you have an egg? Maybe I could break it over his egg-shaped head," he jokes and I'm so surprised that he has addressed me by my name and talked to me so informally, that I almost fall behind in giddiness.

"Don't listen to the big, bad wolf, Ella," Drake pleads and it starts to become difficult for me to locate all three of them in the darkness.

"Shut up, all of you!" Cam snaps suddenly and silence falls over us. I take a small step back to release the stiffness in my posture but I hit something, or rather someone, making my cheeks flame in embarrassment.

Drake is beside me, Cam is in front of me; so there's only one person whom I must have collided with, unless it's a ghost and not Colton.

"Watch it," Colton growls in a low voice and I blush red.

"S-Sorry," I mutter nervously, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

The next five minutes of the conversation and debate is a blur; it's so hard not to zone out of their conversation because all Cam and Drake do is bicker like a couple.

If I hadn't know both of them well, I would've thought that they were gay.

"I think Drake will be able to do it," Colton says, and the blonde refuses immediately.