Chapter 14 - I Really, Really Like Him

.Chapter 14 - I Really, Really Like Him.

☆ The pretty banner in the media bar to the top is made by an amazing friend of mine _EnchantedSoul_ :)

Song: Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

Please leave inline comments guys :) I love to read them!

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

The tree house was the last place that I'd expected my sister to be. I have been sitting beside her for the last five minutes and all that we've progressed is to apologies.

"I-I'm so sorry. I know what I did was wro-wrong, but I didn't mean..." Bethany breaks into more sobs and I just watch her cry awkwardly, not knowing what to say. She looks up expectantly at me but I have nothing to say.

Her face crinkles a little and she looks as though she's about to cry more.

"Y-You know, there's a lot going on in my life now," she says, looking down at her feet.

"Like what?" I say gently. I didn't know what her life at Uni was: then I suddenly realize that she was gonna be around for a couple of days more and then she'll be off to Uni again.

"I broke up with my boyfriend, and I'm in love."

My eyes widen as I try to take in the sudden bomb dropped on me. The L-bomb... I look at my sister, then out of the window and then again at her.

"Are you... are you serious?!"

She frowns slightly, unable to understand my reaction. So I correct myself.

"Why did you both break up if you still love your boyfriend?"

I don't even know who her boyfriend is. Laughing a little, she shakes her head, wiping away her tears. "I'm in love with someone else."

"Who?" I press as she blushes and doesn't say more. "C'mon! Tell me!"

"You know him," she breaths out and I'm more curious than ever.

"I know him?" I frown. There are a very few people that I know, so it won't be that difficult... But damn it, I can't think of anyone.

"What does he look like?"

"He's handsome. Very handsome; he has the best smile in the world," Bethany says, cupping her cheeks, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Ian Somerhalder?" I say weakly and she gives me a flat look.

"Does Ian ever smile? He's always smirking or giving that hot, badass look of his."

"Yeah," I gush, remembering my celebrity crush's heart winning smile. "It's like, when he smiles, your heart stops. Why did he and Nina have to break up? They create such wonderful chemistry on-screen! It's amazing how much Elena and Damon love each other-"

"Ella!" interrupts Bethany with a laugh. "Should we talk about my love and stop fan girling over The Vampire Diaries?"

"It is an amazing TV show," I reason sheepishly, but then motion her to continue.

"Right. So I really, really like him... but I don't think he even likes me that way." The way Bethany sighs in defeat makes me feel so hopeless that I want to hug her.