Chapter 22 - What A Bad Boy

.Chapter 22 - What A Bad Boy.

☆ Ella, played by Emily Rudd in the media bar to the top!

Song: Heartbreaker - Justin Bieber | Half A Heart - One Direction

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

Please read the author's note at the end!

Almost three days have gone by since everything, and by everything, I mean everything.

Trespassing on Colton's uncle's property; Colton's unexpected advance on me; my parents' revelation; and not to mention, my rising suspicions about Colton and his pill intake.

Oh, and three days since I've never seen anyone around the whole house: either it's pure coincidence or everyone's avoiding me.

But I can't imagine why Cam would be avoiding me. It's not like he knows, right?

But, to be honest, I'm glad that I haven't bumped into anyone.

Sometimes, after dinner - which I don't attend - I see Colton going out for a stroll, from my room. Hands in his pockets, hair looking windswept, a coat protecting his body from the summer breeze; he looks breathtaking everytime.

It makes things hard for me, to be honest.

Deep in my heart, I just don't want to have a crush on Colton; it's so wrong. And he hasn't even taken the initiative of talking to me since the last few days. Granted, I have been hiding in my room from the entire world all this time, but I would've liked it so much if he would've just checked in on me.

Just a how are you, Ella? would've sufficed: I would've died happily ever after; but we haven't spoken to each other, as I said before.

If you could just 'unlike' someone, life would been great.

But you can't. I can't.

Sometimes, those times being most random, I miss my Grandma. I really and truly miss her, and I wish I had the courage to take a step out of the room and go running to her, crying with my head on her lap.

And there are also times when I have mini breakdowns; then I listen to sad songs and watch sad Taylor Swift videos, those being Teardrops On My Guitar and White Horse and stuff.

Oh, how I'm miserable!

And then just to make myself feel better, I play songs like Mean and Picture To Burn; my parents being the guy in Taylor's videos.

Sometimes, just a few times, I link Colton to the songs.

After that though, I just can't stop the tears, because my heart aches to have him, when I know he isn't mine. The memories of Colton and Macy kissing in the kitchen, me walking in on them doing the dirty in our living room flash in my mind, and I become forlorn all over again.

In short, life is not in its peachy form right now.

---

Drake Taylor will be the death of me.

"I don't care what you're doing," he had said over the phone. "You're coming out of your fucking room and going someplace with me, and that's final. I haven't seen you in days!"