A Letter From Me To You

To my dearest,

I'm crying. I literally am. I'm so sad that CRAM ended, but I'm so happy that I was associated with someone like you.

It breaks my heart so much to end the book, but at the same time, I'm so, so relieved to know that there are people out there, like you, who support me and whatever I put here on Wattpad, or wherever.

So, I'm writing to you, not as a person whose book you read, but as your friend.

I would be lying if I said I won't miss you, because I know I will. You're one of the reasons there is a smile on my face. And so what if I don't know you personally? We're one big family: I'm grateful to have a family that supports me in whatever I do, who're patient with me; who point out my mistakes, but readily forgive me, thinking that I'm an amateur. Because family is someone who's there till the very end.

You have been there for me till the end.

And that makes you rightfully mine, and I yours.

Words failed to come to me when I decided to state how you made me happy, be it a vote or a comment, or a small encouraging message on my message board or my inbox; that's how you pushed me to do better, made me realize that I could do better than what I was doing, and that's what a family does.

And you, my beloved, have become a part of my Wattpad family :) Who cares if we're parted by some mere kilometres? Who cares if we speak different tongues or have different cultures? In a family, no one does.

Thank you, for caring about me, responding to my silly author's notes with so much enthusiasm. It feels like a movie now, each and every scene being imprinted on my mind firmly, the way you made my day, the way you brought me up from the dark days in my life, and you didn't even know what effect you had on me!

Isn't that amazing?

I think it is :)

So, even though I should probably stop writing now, I'd really like to meet you in Ethan and Macy's spin-off book called 'Yours Fatefully', something that I already posted a few minutes ago.

I hope to see you there. If not, then I'll make my peace with it, but not before assuming that we shared some love with each other, and now sadly have to part ways...

Yours truly,

Rucha.