P.P.S: Help Needed!

Hey guys! :D Please don't roll your eyes because I posted an author's note in a completed book, and do read this note till the end!

For those of you who don't know, both of my books Cigarettes, Rebels And Me and Scarred have qualified the first level of the YourStoryIndia contest, i.e., they are one of the Top 10 stories in the genres ChickLit and Short Story respectively!

, they are one of the Top 10 stories in the genres ChickLit and Short Story respectively!

*takes a shy bow*

From 12th - 26th April, 2016 is the Voting Phase, and me qualifying in that round is totally, utterly, completely and undeniably in your hands! All you need to do is follow these few, easy steps:

1) Open the first chapter of both the books (CRAM and Scarred). NOT the prologue or summary, but the FIRST chapter.

*for CRAM, it is "Chapter 1 - Are You Deaf Or Something?"

*for Scarred, it is "o n e"

2) Remove your vote on the chapter if you've voted on it previously (i.e. before 12th April, 2016), and vote again. If you haven't voted on either of the two, kindly do so!

3) Also, another thing which could majorly help me is sharing the link of those two chapters on your social media accounts (Wattpad, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc), requesting them to drop a vote on each of the two chapter in my favour ^_^ The links are available on my profile to copy-paste wherever you wish.

So, don't forget! UNVOTE. VOTE AGAIN. OR VOTE FOR THE FIRST TIME (lol).

That's the only way I'll be able to qualify the Voting Phase :)

Thank you for patiently reading this, and I hope you would help me!

-Crazy