Wilting Hearts - New Story, One Shot Comp. Winner & General Stuff

.Wilting Hearts - New Story
One Shot Comp. Winner & General Stuff.

I'd just like to include all the above banners made by vinylchloride in one picture, as they were sent to me after CRAM was completed, and I just had to add these beauties :) Thank you for these!

So, coming to the point...

I know I've already started writing the spin-off to CRAM, and have been kinda slow at updating it (um... sorry?) but I'm getting there, I promise. If you don't have 'Yours Fatefully' in your libraries or reading lists yet, do add it and give it a read when you find time!

Meanwhile, I had really started to miss writing a major story, you know, like, my soul focus being on the story. While I was side-tracked and lost and kinda out of ideas after completing CRAM, I had started two different stories which I wrote for about one or two chapters and left them hanging, which really isn't fair to anyone, neither to me.

But now, I have this solid idea for a story called 'Wilting Hearts', and I'm getting the same excited feeling I had felt when I started CRAM: maybe this'll be a complete project, and I cannot wait to share it with you guys :D

The synopsis is rather short, and leaves you thinking, if I say so myself. It goes like this:

She broke more than one heart.

It's basically in third person PoV, but gives you insights from the guy's mind.

It's gonna be a rather messy story, and I even cast my best friend Chanandler_Bong99 as the guy's best friend, who's called Amyra.

Please do give it a look, as I'll be updating it once a week, whenever I get time out of the 7 days :)

Also, I'd like to announce the winner of the CRAM one shot competition, who is ravina_b :) Congratulations, hun! I'll be attaching the contents of her one shot to this book as soon as poss, but you can always check out the other enteries from my reading list 'CRAM One Shots'; I'll just say that they were really good, too :)

Have fun!

Also, Cigarettes, Rebels And Me is currently holding the highest rank I've ever gotten for any book, i.e., #35 in ChickLit :D Thanks a bucket load for all the support! <3

Please do take a look at 'Wilting Hearts' and leave me your wonderful comments. I've made a slight change in my style of writing :) Don't forget to check out the amazeballs one shots!

Love ya!

-Crazy