Chapter 7 - If I Don't Get A Damn PhD, I'll Be Sure To Castrate You

.Chapter 7 - If I Don't Get A Damn PhD, I'll Be Sure To Castrate You.

☆ The amazing banner in the media bar to the top is made by its_anneke :) OMG just look at Colton! o_O XD

Song: Thriller - Michael Jackson

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

This is where the story actually starts =)

****

"C'mon Ella, don't be such a party pooper!" a tall blonde groans, plopping down on our couch and looks at me.

"No," I say firmly, glaring at Cam's other best friend Drake Taylor, with whom I can thankfully talk to without being scared. "C'mon guys! It's not safe!"

"In our defence, when do we ever do anything safe?" Cam smirks. "Colton, remember that time you were riding your bike without touching the handles and I was standing on the seat behind you?"

Colton smirks back with a lazy smile. "Yeah... those were the days, man."

"That was like, a week ago, you fucker," Drake laughs out loud and the other two join him, but I only grumble under my breath about his cursing.

"Besides," I say loudly, "I'm going out with Claire."

Ha, now make me sit inside and do some voodoo magic.

"I thought you told me you were stuck in the house because she had gone out with her family," Cam says raising an eyebrow at me and I sigh in defeat.

"You win. So what am I supposed to do?"

"Excellent!" Drake cheers with a clap and gets up suddenly, rubbing his hands against each other with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Cameron, may the Ouija board be presented," he says in a formal voice and my brother produces it from the back of the sofa, with me watching all of this with wide eyes.

"Candles?" Drake snaps and Colton obediently takes about ten candles out of a plastic bag. Drake frowns at him, "With what will you light the candles, motherfucker, give me the damn matches!"

"Shut up, Drake," I snap suddenly. "Stop swearing so much! You're worse than a sailor, my God!"

"Why? Do your ears bleed? Don't be such a good girl, Ella," he mocks, "Swearing is like my second language."

"The rate at which you're going with all this nonsense," I say, pointing at the Ouija board and the candles, "I'm afraid my ears bleeding is exactly what will happen."

"Don't ruin it..." Drake says with a soft smile and I return it, bringing my legs close to my chest. "Right, so children, what else do we need?" he continues, addressing everyone.

"I need you to shut it with the talk show," Colton says with an eye roll and I chuckle, catching his attention. My eyes immediately look the other way and I stare intently at the material we have with us.

"We need the laptop," Cam announces and Drake raises his eyebrows.

"Ah... yes, we do need that, don't we? Well done, Cameron. I think you'll prove most useful in this experiment of ours..."

"Drake, seriously now, what do they fill your head with?" Colton groans, dragging his hands down his face and shakes his head.

"Shut the fuck up, Colty... sorry, Ella," Drake adds with a glance at me and I chuckle.

"Curse all you want to Drake. You'll go to hell for that," I breathe out with a shrug, only to be laughed at by the trio. "Now hurry up! You're taking ages just to discuss everything!"

"Okay, I'll tell you the plan-" Drake begins but Colton cuts him off.

"Dude, seriously? Let me do that. You'll take up the entire summer to do it and never even finish it till college begins."

Drake simply ignores him but thankfully shuts up.

"Right, so we're going to watch some shitty horror and paranormal videos just to create the atmosphere and then we're going to call ghosts-"

"Spirits," Drake interrupts. "Show some respect, man."

"Fine, spirits..."

"Not 'fine spirits'," Drake snaps at him, "Call them the holy spirits..."

"What if they aren't angels but demons?" I interject and as I say the words, I, myself feel creeped out by all this. Three pairs of eyes look at me and I gulp at the intensity of their gazes.

"You haven't really thought this through, have you Drake?" Cam says, looking at Drake; he opens his mouth and then shuts it again, no sound coming out.

"You little-"

"I know, I know," he cries, raising his hands up defensively. "Unless you piss them off, they don't really do anything to you. And I'll tell you this beforehand. Do not, I repeat, do not end the session until the spirit wants to, okay? They don't like it."

"I'm not liking it," I mutter, fidgeting with the hem of my top.

"Right, so where was I?" Colton says, shutting all of us up successfully, "We'll use the Ouija board to call ghosts, spirits, angels, demons, lingering spirits... you get my point, and talk to them and ask them their purpose of coming here and their name and all that family background thing."

Everyone nods and Colton looks at Drake. "If I don't get a damn PhD on this topic at the end of our session, I'll be sure to castrate you first, you idiot!"

"Fine," Drake grumbles, shuffling towards the kitchen. "First let me fill my stomach. If I die or am haunted after this, at least I'll die an unstarved death."

I pale at his words but follow Cam and Drake towards the kitchen wordlessly.

I'm dead scared of anything paranormal, and doing this with boys, that's like, even more difficult because if I show how much I'm actually afraid, I'll be labelled a scaredy cat which adds to my already boring image.

So, it is better to go with the flow and stay close to Cam, because being taunted by your brother is a thousand times better than being taunted by your brother's best friends, right?

I eye the number of food items Cam and Drake are gobbling up, causing me to cringe.

"You guys eat like you haven't seen food for a hundred years," I say in disgust and they answer something incoherently, with food still in their mouths, causing me to cringe again.

But I might as well do the same because I, too, don't wanna die a starved death.

"Hey," I hear a voice from behind me say and I turn around. "It won't be that bad, trust me."

I look at Colton warily. "How... How do you know?"

"I'm damn sure both of them will be more scared than you when we are actually doing it," he chuckles. "Take my word for it."

Your word...

****

CRAM ranks #431 in Teen Fiction as of 31/5/3015! YES!! Thank you so much, all of you!

How was the chap? Omg Drake is such a character XD

Guys, please try to comment more and I'm loving the way so many votes are being added to each chap... lol the imagery :P

Oh, and 2 reads and 4 votes later, CRAM hits 1k reads and 200 votes! Yippee!!

Goals: 22 votes, and then I'll updateee!!

Teaser: Something unexpected... ;)

-Crazy