I Love You.

So guys, this is no update :)

I just wanted to say I Love You.

(OMG just have a look at the video above XD I love Jon Cozart! He's so talented and hilarious! His YouTube channel is really worth a look and so are his videos ♡)

Right. So where was I?

I was confessing my love to you guys... *hugs my phone 'cause I can't hug you*

So before you start feeling that I'm way too weird for my own good (which I know I am), I'll just start by saying that you guys are AMAZAYN.

I mean, AMAZING.

And I'm a feelin' so cheesy today! XD Plus I'm feelin' crazy... just like my username.

So, I was down in the dumps for two whole days before yesterday and I was beginning to question ny minuscule existence in this GIANT world.

(So I was feeling horrible)

But when I updated CRAM, it was as though a huge weight had been lifted off me when I saw the reads and votes and comments.

(You are awesome.)

And that's when I realized, you guys are such a vital part of my life, even if I don't know you personally.

And it's my nature to constantly remind people whom I love, that I love them by saying so. And that's why I said it to you! ♡

You guys are friendship goals <3

And I'm honoured to have you in my life, reading what I write or not.

Reads and votes and comments doesn't matter that much than your support (now is the time when people start rolling their eyes playfully at me for being too emotional at times XD).

Random fact: I'm an Indian (anyone who didn't know that?) who does live in India and hopes to live in some part of Europe with her future husband at least for some years of her life. So if anyone of you lives where I will, we'll meet in future! #legallycrazy

Don't worry, I'm not getting married anytime soon. I'm still 16, lol!

All those who are reading this and my big author's notes have some serious amount of patience in them.

Another random fact: I'm single. And I started hating boys since yesterday. (Don't ask. If you do, I'll never stop ranting and my best friends won't feel special for knowing the reason, anymore XD)

Byee... Imma miss you till the next update!

Please do leave any suggestions if you have which will help me improve my writing...

P.S: I'm still entering the Wattys, even though I was seriously reconsidering that the last two days when I was feeling depressed and fucked up.

Yet another random fact: I rarely curse in real life, though I do it loads of times while writing or texting some one. Weird or not?

So moral of this update? I love you, and will always be there when you need me. Just a PM away! Oh, and you could always write to me on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com :)

Might as well sign off with my real name...

-Rucha ♡♡♡