Chapter thirty-seven

At around 7.4 and we started getting ready, even though we wouldn’t meet them until nine.

I wore a pair of dickies pants and a white t-shirt with white air forces, I fixed my hair and waited for her to get ready. She wore a black blazer-dress and a pair of black shiny heels. She was wearing a golden necklace and a few elegant rings.

“You look like a goddess” I exclaimed, and she smiled.

“You look good too baby”

“Give me a minute” I got jealous of how hot she looked, I thought it was a casual night out, but apparently it was more than that.

I rushed to the room and took the t-shirt off, instead I wore a white shirt I had brought and rolled up the sleeves. I ran back to the living room and hugged her from behind, I kissed her cheek and she turned to face me.

“Why did you change?” I shrugged and we left, we walked to the spot where we would meet her friends.

It took us forty minutes to get there because we stopped to take a few pictures. We arrived ten minutes early, but her friends were already there waiting for us.

“Athie, I missed you” A girl squealed and hugged her.

“I missed you too Beck” She said hugging her back, she then looked at the guy and hugged him. She then told him something in Greek and he replied.

“So, who is the girl?” He asked, his accent wasn’t as good as Athena’s

“Becky, Giorgo, this is Alex, my girlfriend.”

“Weren’t you dating a guy?” Becky asked.

“Yeah, I was, but we broke up.”

“Oh, may I ask why?”

“First of all, I’m not into guys, but that wasn’t the only reason, I caught him cheating on me with another girl and he tried to make it seem like it was my fault.”

“Piece of shit.”

“Malakas” Giorgos said.

“Yeah, he was” She turned to face me. “It means asshole”

“Oh, that makes sense.”

We went at a bar and we started talking, the waiter came to take our order and I got a coke.

“Sure you don’t want a drink?” Becky asked.

“Uhm, yeah, coke is fine.”

“Are you against alcohol or something?” Giorgos chuckled and I gave him an awkward smile.

“She’s not old enough to drink” Athena said and the laugher died.

“Bro, the fuck? How old are you? Please say you are an adult and our friend isn’t a pedophile” Giorgos said and I smiled.

“Don’t worry, Athena doesn’t molest kids on her free time, I’m twenty and I’m turning twenty-one next month.”

“Oh, thank god, you are still young but at least you are not a kid” Becky said. “So, how did you two meet?” She added. I looked at Athena and she bit her bottom lip.

“Promise to not yell at me.”

“We promise” They both said eyeing her carefully.

“Shit, now that I think about it, it sounds bad” She said looking at me and I nodded in agreement.

“It can’t be that bad” Giorgos said.

“We met at school” Their eyes widened.

“Please tell me that she’s doing her practice to become a teacher.” Becky spoke.