Chapter thirty-nine

We woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. She lifted her head up and kissed me.

"Hey pretty." I told her, and we got up. It was ten at night, we still had two and a half hours until we had to go to her friends.

She got up and smiled.

"Let's get dressed." She said.

"But it's too early, we said 12.3."

"I know, but I want to take you out."

I smiled and got up. I hugged her and kissed her. When I was with her, I felt so happy.

I wore beige suit pants and a white shirt, with white vans, and she wore black leather pants and a black crop top. She looked amazing.

"You look so hot."

"We both look hot baby" She said and caressed my cheek.

We walked into the town and stopped in front of a nice restaurant. She took my hand in hers, and we walked in. She asked for a table for two. The waiter took our order.

"I'm happy that we finally got to spend some time together, as a couple."

"I'm happy too, Alex." She smiled. "We should discuss about college at some point, though."

"I know." I let out a sigh. And she held my hand from across the table.

The waiter brought us our food and we started eating.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said once we were done dining.

"Okay baby." She smiled.

I walked up to the waiter and paid for our meal. I went back to the table and smiled, sitting down.

"We should pay and get going, it's almost twelve, and it's a twenty five-minute walk to the club."

"Okay" I smiled. She called the waiter and asked him to pay.

"It's already paid ma'am." He said and left. She turned to look at me, and I smiled.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." I shrugged, but the smile on my face betrayed me.

"You shouldn't have paid, baby." I shrugged and got up, I gave her my hand and helped her up. "Thank you." She kissed me, and I took her hand in mine.

We walked hand in hand to the club. Her friends were already waiting for us outside.

"Hey" She greeted them.

"Hey" Becky said, while Giorgos greeted her in Greek. We got in the club, and her friends ordered us a bottle of vodka.

"Alex you are drinking today." Giorgos said.

"I don't know..."

"Aw come on, it's your last night, you are on vacation, you know in Greece we start drinking from 15-16, sometimes even younger." I stared at him shocked.

"It's true." Athena confirmed and chuckled. "My parents allowed me to drink since I was fifteen."

"Damn."

The waiter brought the bottle and the juices to our table, and they poured me a drink as well. We got to drinking, and they ended up taking a second bottle.

Athena and I were dancing, kissing, and joking around. I was on my third or fourth drink, while Athena was a few drinks ahead. Becky came to us with shots, and we took them.

"What was that?" I yelled, scrunching my nose.

"Tequila." Athena said and kissed me.

After a couple of hours, we got a cab and got home. We stumbled inside and dropped on the bed. We fell asleep immediately.