Chapter fifty

She pulled up to a nice hotel and stopped at the front. We got out and she went to check in, a guy came to get our suitcases and another one took the car to the parking lot. I took her hand in mine and we walked to our room.

It had a queen sized bed, a closet and a small desk. She opened the curtains, and the balcony had a view of the hotel’s pool and the beach. On the desk there was a bottle of wine. The bathroom had a jacuzzi and there were candles on the side of it.

“Athena, how much did you spend on this?” I asked shocked, this hotel was really fancy.

“It’s none of your business baby.” I kissed her. We stripped out of our clothes and laid on the bed.

“This is great.” She hummed in response and laid her head on my chest. It didn’t take her too long to fall asleep.

The next morning we woke up to her alarm clock.

“You set an alarm?”

“Yes, I didn’t want us to lose breakfast.” I smiled and kissed her. We got up, got ready and walked to the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast. It had a buffet.

I added every possible option on my plate and she laughed as I struggled to pile the food on my plate.

“Baby, if you eat all that you are going to sink when we get to the pool.” I chuckled.

We started eating and after a while, I was full, she had only taken some omelet with bacon and a croissant.

“I’m full.” I whined.

“Makes sense.” She chuckled. I took a bite out of a piece of chocolate cake I had taken. “I’m not helping you clean up if you get sick.” She joked and I smiled.

We got up and went to our room. I dropped on the bed and she sat next to me.

“So, what do you want to do?” She asked me. 

“What do you have in mind?”

“We can go to the pool.” She said excited. “Or the beach.”

“Let’s go to the beach.” I smiled.

We changed into our swimsuits and walked to the beach.

“Baby, will you put oil on my back?” She said as we laid our towels down. I took the bottle and put some in my hand. I started spreading it on her back, my fingers traced the scars on her back and I planted a kiss on her neck. I put some oil on her shoulders too and she turned to look at me. I moved my hands to her chest and she kissed me. We were really close.

“Here, you are done.” I smiled. She caressed my cheek and bit her bottom lip.

She continued applying oil on the rest of her body and once she was done she handed it to me.

“You’ll do it.” I smirked handing her back the bottle. She shook her head amused and started slowly spreading oil onto my body. She kept eye contact as she spread it onto my legs. I moved my hand to her head and forced her to look down. “Don’t look at me like that?”

“Like what?” She said innocently.

“You know what I mean Athena.” I whisper-yelled.

She stood up and leaned, so our faces would be centimeters away.

“Does that turn you on?” She smirked and bit my bottom lip. I felt myself turning red. I was so freaking turned on.

“Stowp.” I whined and she laughed and pulled away her blue eyes were sparkling and her cheeks glowed pink. She pecked my lips and kept spreading the oil.