Chapter fifty-one

Athena's POV

"What time is it?" She mumbled.

"It's five thirty, we still have time."

"What if we get dressed and go for a coffee?"

"Sounds good." She lifted her head up and smiled. She pecked my lips and got up. "You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen." She blushed and smiled.

"No babe, you are."

We got dressed and left. We went to a small Café by the beach. The sound of the waves was calming, and for once, everything seemed perfect.

After we walked to the restaurant. It was a nice one, the waiter led us to our table and handed us menus.

"Thank you, Athena, for all of these."

"I just wanted us to have some alone time and relax."

We ordered. The food was delicious. I called the waiter to pay, but before I could take the money out of my wallet, Alex had already swiped her card.

"You little shit." She chuckled.

"I had it ready." She winked, and I took her hand in mine from across the table. "How about we go for a drink?"

"You can't drink yet." She raised her eyebrows at me, and I smiled. "Okay, let's go."

We got out and set the GPS to a nearby bar that we found.

It was a beach bar, it had loud music and many people danced around. We sat in front of the bartender, and I ordered us two rum-pineapple drinks. I paid and handed one to Alex.

"Thank you, sugar mommy." She joked.

"Shut up, Alex."

"Make me." She whispered, causing me to fluster. I nudged her arm, and she smirked.

I got us a second round, as well as two shots. She got up and dragged me to dance with her.

We danced for a while, but I started getting tired.

"I think we should get going." Alex smiled. "It's 3.3, and your eyes are half closed."

"No Al, it's fine, we can stay."

"No, babe, let's go." She took my hand and we walked to our hotel. We wore our pj's and lay on the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"Making us go."

"Shut up, Athena." She kissed me. "You don't have to apologize."

She pulled me closer and wrapped her arm around me. I fell asleep within minutes.

Alex's POV

Athena fell asleep almost immediately after we lay in bed. She looked adorable when she was asleep.

The next morning, we woke up to her alarm clock again.

"Whyyyyy." I groaned.

"Because breakfast." She said excitedly.

"Good morning, babe."

"Good morning, baby."

"Babe, I have an email from college." I exclaimed as I checked my phone.

"Oh my god, what does it say?"

"I don't know, I haven't opened it."

"Open it then." She yelled.

"I don't want to." I yelled back. She climbed back on the bed and cupped my cheek.

"Baby, whatever this email says, it's going to be okay. If it's positive, then you'll go to your dream college. If not, you still have your second choice. However, I'm sure that it's going to be an acceptance email because you are awesome." I smiled and kissed her.