O ɴ ᴇ

"𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞"

It's been 2 years

23 months and 11 days to be exact

Since he left and joined Blue lock. In those 2 years he did nothing but work hard, to achieve his dream.

He finally did it.

Got his brother's approaval, became one of the best and got noticed by major clubs. Unfortunately something was missing,

Something important. It was eating him up alive, were those feelings really not gone yet?

No, no they weren't, but he wouldn't dare face her now. Not after what happened and how they ended up splitting, Maybe he should start killing those feelings slowly.

Could he do it?

The blue lock boys started packing up. They spent the last 2 years of their life in a pentagon shaped building, playing football over and over.

Ego Jinpachi, the mastermind behind this project and it's massive success decided it was time that these 'unpolished jems' go out to experience a normal teenage life.

They also needed to continue their education which they left for the sport. The university they were sent to was one of the best in Japan. Only people with insane scholarships, money and connections could get in.

And well Ego had all of those.

Did I mention Blue lock got so popular he became filthy rich? Yeah, and so did the players.

The teal-eyed boy walked into the school building with Karasu and Otoya following behind. The three hadn't been that close at Blue lock like before. Rin seemed a lot more distant, more than usual atleast.

They walked into the large, side building away from the main one. Inside was a volleyball court. "Ohhhhh They've got a volleyball team too." Otoya said as he walked in nonchalantly.

He sat down on the bleachers as the others joined him. "What are we doing here anyway?" The emo boy asked looking around.

The second set of the match was about to begin.

"I wanna see how good they are. You can leave if you want." The green-streaked boy said as his eyes shifted to the match.

Rin was about to leave when the ball came flying towards them. Before they could react a certain blonde girl dove to save it.