F ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ʏ

"𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞"

"You don't have a fear of heights do you?"

The boy blinked a few times at her words. "What?"

"I said are you afraid of heights?"

"No..?"

Rin awkwardly rubbed the back of his head. Honestly I don't remember the last time I went on a roller coaster, or been in an amusement park.

He thought, but was interrupted when Mira started dragging him towards the center of the park. "You're gonna love this." She said with a bright smile making his anxiety disappear completely.

A large crowd of people were waiting to get on the roller coaster. The two stood in the back of the line waiting for their turn. The emo boy let out a sigh and leaned against the metal railing.

"This is a bad idea."

He mumbled under his breath making the girl scoff. "Be a bit more patient alright? It's gonna be fun."

She said as their friends also joined them. "W-wait we're going over there?" Karasu said with widened eyes.

"YES!! Doesn't it look fun?!!?" Sarah said excitedly and grabbed his hand. "Don't tell me you're scared dude." Otoya teased with a laugh as the ravnette rolled his eyes.

"Of course I'm not scared. The line is just... too long." He said trying to avoid going on that ride at any cost.

"That's what I said, we're gonna be here for a long time." Rin agreed and crossed his arms. Suddenly Makio had an idea.

"Why don't I get us some drinks while we wait? Anyone want slushies??" She asked with a raised brow. "Oh, oh I want one." The blonde said while they discussed what flavors each of them wanted.

"I want the red one." Mira said after finally making a decision.

"You mean the strawberry one?" The emo boy asked making her raise a brow.

"Uh No. I want red."

"Fine, I'll have the same." Rin said deciding not to argue further. He was already in a bad mood from the hot weather.

"My throat feels like a desert, I want the blue one." Otoya said while sitting on top of the railing.

The red head left to go get the drinks alone. The green-streaked boy wanted to come along and help but she glared at him to stay put.

After a few minutes of waiting Makio came back with the slushies as everyone's faces lit up. "Woah, This tastes good." Karasu said completely forgetting that it was currently their turn to go on the ride.

"Guys hurry up, It's our turn." Sarah said and signaled them to get onto the platform. The ravenette's face dropped as he looked up at the twists and turns the roller coaster was making.

He gulped hard and started mentally praying. The emo boy noticed and awkwardly patted his back. Yeah, Rin wasn't very good at comforting people.

They got on the ride as one of the staff fixed their seatbelts. The brunette dragged Rin to the seats in the front. He wasn't too excited about that.

Otoya and Sarah looked the most hyped which soon would go completely wrong. The ride started moving as Karasu held onto the railing for dear life.

"This was a giant mistake." He yelled and refused to look up.

"Oh come on, don't be such a scardy cat." The blonde said while laughing. As the roller coaster started going faster her expression changed.

She and the green-streaked boy who were the least scared a few seconds ago, were now screaming like the victims from horror movies. Meanwhile the ravenette raised his head and grinned widely.

"Wait, This is actually really fun!!!"

The others were having the time of their life. Makio was dying of laughter while watching her partner scream for help. Rin had a tenced look on his face till Mira held his hand.

"You're not scared are you?"

She said with a smirk making him scoff. "As if."

The ride stopped after a few crazy twists and turns. The ravenette jumped out of his seat as Sarah sat there trying to process what just happened.

Her hair was also a mess.

The same thing happened with Otoya.

Mira, Karasu and Makio instanly took out their phones while laughing evily. Meanwhile the emo boy held onto the railing to regain his balance. I should've drank that slushie.

The three couples were all in different locations.

Mira and Rin left the bathrooms and the rest of them were gone. Fortunately the emo boy didn't feel too sick so he could still participate in all kinds of fun activities.

The brunette first took him to the carnival games. The man at the stand explained the rules as she payed for the game.

Rin had to shoot 5 cans of beer and make them fall. If he did so, he would earn one of the prize awards.

At first he didn't seem too sure. He had 7 shots in total so missing more than 2 would automatically make him lose. He missed the first shot, but took a deep breath and concentrated.

After shooting down 4 cans he had one shot and one can left. Mira cheered him on while waiting anxiously. Unfortunately he missed. The emo boy was disappointed but didn't let it show.

"Aww it's alright. I'll win that black cat for you."

She said with a smile and got ready to shoot.

The boy watched with wide eyes as she effortlessly shot down all 5 cans on the first try. Even the owner of the game was shocked.

She won the prize and gave the plushie to Rin.

"Should we go play another game?" The brunette suggested but raised a brow when he got ready to shoot again.

"Choose which prize you want. I'll win it for you."