T ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ - T ᴡ ᴏ

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝"

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝"

"What's going on here?"

Kaiser's voice said as his eyebrows furrowed at the scene. "Kaiser's here now, let's ask him."

Akari said and approached him. "Where were you last night?

He was taken a back by all the eyes staring at him. "Uh I..um." Should I tell the truth? Where did Mira go when I'm in this situation.

"It's me."

Suma spoke up catching everyone's attention. "What?"

A few voices asked at the same time in confusion. The girl took a deep breath before continuing. "That's me in the photo, It's not Mira."

Her face got tinted with a crimson blush, matching that of Kaiser's emberrassed look.

Everyone was shocked, this was the most unexpected explanation and certainly no one saw this comming. Nina started laughing like a lunatic.

Sarah clenched her jaw in irritation.

"You still gonna say she cheated?"

"No, She's lying she's just trying to save Mira out of this situation. It's not true, I saw her with Kaiser, I know what I saw."

The girl yelled making the blonde with blue eyes scoff. "Are you seriously telling me who I was with? I was with Suma get that in your head." He said as Nina chuckled again.

"Is she fucking crazy?" Reo whispered with wide eyes.

"Duh Can't you see the shit she's doing. She's obviosuly a psycho." Chigiri said with a small 'tch' sound.

"When is this gonna be over?" Nagi asked already getting bored of all the yelling and drama.

"NINA THAT'S ENOUGH ALREADY, Can't you see that it's over? Calm down and let's leave." Himiko said and went to drag her maniac friend away.

Nina roughly shoved her and continued her tantrum. "I'm gonna drag that bitch, I hope she fucking dies." Soon enough the door opened revealing the main star of the show.

Mira stood there with a look of disgust. She walked over to the mentally ill person and just stared at her.

"What!! Don't you dare look down at me. You're just jealous, jealous that I stole your man and revealed your secre--"

A loud sound filled the room as they all gasped. The brunette punched her so hard in the face she fell on the floor with the red liquid dripping everywhere.