S ɪ x

"𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Mira hadn't spoken to anyone after that. In fact she avoided them completely. The girls from the volleyball club were worried about her and a bit angry at the way she spoke to her friend.

Even the other students noticed, mostly the footballers from Blue lock.

"I haven't seen Mira since yesterday? Did something happen?" Bachira asked while tilting his head.

Isagi looked down at his food, lost in thought. He hadn't taken a single bite, his appetite was non-existant.

"Why would you be concerned about her? She's a bitch for all I care." Chigiri said still feeling salty about yesterday.

"Chigiri you need to chill out, She's not always like that." Reo said while patting a sleeping Nagi on the head.

"hah? How would you know?"

"Gosh, We knew her in high school okay?" The purple haired boy said when Eita saw down at their table.

"Who are yall talking about?" He aske curiously while raising a brow.

"About Mira, I think she got mad at us." The boy with bangs said as Chigiri rolled his eyes.

"No shit sherlock, Karasu's also not here. I don't know what happend in yall's high school years but she doesn't have the right to act like that."

"Woah? Did something big happen? Usually she doesn't act like that." Otoya said with a bit of suspicion. What exactly is going on?

Mira layed on the roof of the building, smoking another cigarette. Her eyes were closed as the door suddenly opened. Rin walked in making her groan in annoyance. Persistent fucker. She thought and sat up.

"Why do you keep following me?"

The brunette asked as he sat down infront of her. His expression looked extra serious which made her confused.

"The fuck is going on with you?"

The boy asked as she chuckled. "Now why would I tell you?" The girl said and was about to get up when Rin grabbed her wrist tighly, pulling her back down.

She glared at him as he pulled her closer. "I know something's going on. Either you come clean and tell me or.. I figure it out myself and then confront you." He said but she payed no attention to his speech.