S ᴇ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ

"𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐯𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥"

After 3 hours of nonstop eating, talking and having a good time, Rin got bored. He was never a fan of large friend circles and prefered a smaller friend group.

He got up without catching too much attention and went to the kitchen. A few seconds later the brunette walked in still wrapped in her blanket.

She had a slight tired look on her face. "Are you alright?"

The boy asked with a worried expression. "Yeah I'm fine. Could you get those cups for me?"

He nodded as she handed the cups to Akari. Akari returned to the table as Mira suddenly ran to the bathroom. Rin's eyes widen as he followed after her.

"Hey Mira, is everything alright in there." He said and banged on the door, waiting for her to open it. After a few seconds she did.

"Sorry I thought I was about to throw up for a second."

The girl said looking paler than before. He grabbed her hand and led her to her bedroom. "Rest a little okay? Does anything hurt?"

"A have tiny headache but it's fine." She said as Rin was about to get some medicine, the brunette grabbed his shirt stopping him.

"It's fine Rin."

She said and gave him a smile. "Go to sleep." He whispered quietly while running his fingers through her short hair (Shoulder length ig).

Mira layed down on her bed as he placed the blanket over her. The boy leaned down and placed a small peck on her forehead, she smiled at his action and closed her eyes.

She slept like a corpse that night and Rin ended up kicking everyone out.

The next day she felt a lot better and decided to get back to regular volleyball practices. She walked into the gym and greeted her teammates.

"Mira?!! What are you doing here?"

Akari was the first one to notice her. Namra quickly turned around at the name and stormed over angrily. "What are you doing here? You should be resting. Rin said you fell asleep last night."

She said and started dragging the girl to the door. "He did?"

A small smile formed on her lips as she convinced her captain that she was a lot better than yesterday. Sarah arrived fashionebly late and regained her hyper energy.

"Someone's energy is back." Makio said sounding slightly annoyed. The blue haired girl chuckled and nodded.

"We're gonna have a good practice."

After 2 hours of practice the football team returned from the field with the coach. "Everyone sit down, I have an announcment."

They all sat down and looked at the man with confused looks.

"I have arranged a few practice matches with other college volleyball and football teams. We're leaving for the city in 2 days. Just so you know we'll be staying at a hotel. Clean up for the day and get some rest, we'll continue practice tomorrow."

The 2 days pass by quickly as all of them pack up for the trip.

"We've been going on a lot of trips aren't we?" Sarah asked sounding excited.

"Yeah and I'm starting to hate it. Why are we going with the football team? Can't we do it seperately?" The red head said while rolling her eyes. Makio had some sort of grudge against them, not individually just the whole team.

"There's no need to be rude, we only have one coach so there's no other way. Everyone ready to go?" The captain said making the girls nod.

Meanwhile the football team was a hot mess they didn't really have a captain and well those egoists all wanted to be on top.

Kaiser, Isagi, Rin, Karasu, Otoya, Chigiri, Bachira, Nagi, Reo and Ness were all on one team. They got on the bus and left for the city.

After a not so long ride they got to the place. The hotel was... questionable. "Is this really where we're staying?"

Reo said looking like he'd seen a ghost. He could buy the place with a snap of his hand. The pink haired boy beside him didn't look too pleased either.

"Yeah It's not the best."

Chigiri nervously said as they walked in. "We should've seriously booked a better hotel, are we really that broke?" Kaiser said making Ness carry both of their bags.

Makio and Mira scoffed in annoyance at their nonstop whinning. "Are they men or fucking children?"

The red head said and walked inside. The girls shared a room and so did the guys. As they were unpacking some practice clothes the door burst open and the crackheads ran in.

Karasu, Otoya and Bachira were the crackheads in question.

"Woah you guys have a cool room." The boy with blonde highlights said as he looked around. He then plopped on Makio's futon making a vein pop on her forehead.

"Yeah we're just cramped in one room." The green-steaked boy agreed as Isagi ran in.

"I'm so sorry about them, Guys let's go." He said trying to drag Bachira out the door, but instead the boy climbed on his shoulders.

Soon enough the whole team was at the sight as Bachira and Isagi went clashing towards Karasu and Otoya. They all went flying messing up the girl's clean room.

"GET THE HELL OUT!!!!!!!"

Makio screamed making all the boys freeze. The girls nervously looked over to their captain who was quiet. "Look what you've done." Sarah whispered to the football team.

Namra's silence was a bad sign. But before things could get worse the coach walked in. "What's going on here? Dinner is ready, come down quickly."

The man said and left.

Everyone took this chance to run and save their asses.